“Very Nice... But”

Ranked #33 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
hampshire
“Very Nice... But”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just got back from this hotel, as others have said, its a good hotel, nice food with some good bars around. Unfortunately it does seem to accept stag and hen groups, which would probably be ok if there weren't so many. Some of them do behave dreadfully, but not all. The sheer number of them mainly around the pool during the day will not make for a relaxing time. The volume of noise is deafening and as much as I love to see younger people having fun, as others have said, some of them have no regard for anyone else and are there just to get completely slaughtered and behave like animals.
The staff at this hotel are exceptionally good, have time for a joke, and nothings to much trouble, I hope the management know what a great team they have there.
In my opinion if you want to go to a hotel that's more liking to an 18 -30, then this is the hotel for you, if not don't go here, such a pity as it is a nice place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank maggsymoo
levanteclub, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
We appreciate all your comments, both positive and negative that help us constantly improve the service we give our customers. Best Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (917)
  • Finnish first
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I stopped at levante from fri 5th-8th, as being part of a stag doo and probably the life and sole around the pool and loud myself, really enjoyed my stay met lots of other parties (the scouse) (bristol) (essex)and (the beast from saint Helen's) had fun with all ages around the pool. I find it hard at a ADULTS only that some people have took offence as we would not mean to as we were having fun. As people have said we were all young once!!! and im sure that on some of the above we didn't see any of these things! But let's get it right partying went on past 6!!! But as for the hotel goes it was a brilliant venue helpful, friendly, clean, food was good my only negative would be closer toilets outside to the pool but on a whole a class wkend!!! I can't wait for benidorm 2014 saving now aka Rambo!!!

1 Thank AkaRambo
Thank you for leaving such positive comments, I´m sure your fellow Tripadvisors will find it helpful. Hope to see you again soon
Best Regards
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I will give a honest and truthful review about this hotel. First the good points. The food was very good , absolutely catered for all tastes, good selection too at all meals. The hotel is clean as are the rooms. Towels changed daily, bedding changed every two days. The staff are helpful and very friendly. The bad points are, yes the stag and hen do's. Horrendous !!! Swearing and behaviour was disgusting. They monopolised the pool and had no regard for other holidaymakers. Some, not all, thought it was funny to drop their trunks. One lot smashed glass round and in the pool and also all over the floor on the 13th floor. Partying in their room until 4am. There were other young people in the hotel who were wonderful and well behaved. Would I go back to this hotel ? If the hotel sorts these problems out, yes I would. It is quite out of the way but there are some good bars just across the road. We went all inclusive but the hotel entertainment wasn't very good, . There is a bus stop right outside the hotel if you don't fancy walking to the old town. Security isn't very good here they should hire more security staff and act on bad behaviour. We were on the 18th floor so we didn't have much noise, it was more the people on the lower to mid floors.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the quieter the room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank 25Denny
Reviewed July 11, 2013

As the stag, most reading this will probably stop right about now. You should however read on, as I am unaware of such parties not being allowed at such a hotel.
I don't see many things that can be moaned about as far as the hotel is concerned! The usual will be picked up on by some, times of eating and the whole AI package as a whole. Other than this the hotel is clean, spacious, staff friendly and helpful.
I just don't understand what some ADULTS are complaining about, in an ADULTS ONLY hotel.
Not everyone's idea of a good time is sitting quietly by the pool all day and evening.
I'm pretty sure any hotel claiming to be adults only, will involve same sex groups, male or female, so we'll see you all again next year for a stag reunion!!!!!!!!

3 Thank DayneMBreenSTAG
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us and thank you for the great review. Hope you see you all again soon!
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and myself were a little concerned about the reviews of the stag and hen party guests that were using this hotel.
We arrived on the Saturday morning and immediately went to the pool yo chill. We noticed groups of lads and lasses but they all kept themsrlves to themselves. So we relaxed into the holiday.
The hotel itself is very clean and presentable. The staff very polite and friendly. The choice of food at meal times was great.
We used the gym facilities daily and they are a decent standard. The first 6 days of our 7 day stay were great, and very enjoyable.
Then on the Friday a few more all male and female parties arrived. Whilst most kept themselves to themselves, a couple of groups thought they had the run of the place. From shouting and swearing at each other whilst only inches from each other, to urinating in the splash pool, to simulating sex with one another.
Thankfully only a minority but unfortunately always British.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Me and my girlfriend have just to back today from a week stay at this hotel. After reading all of the reviews I was quite hopeful of a great holiday and I was not let down!

Can I just start by saying that people complaining about stag and hen parties need to remember that they were also young once. I would say there we're about 4-5 parties here on the weekend of our stay and a couple were loud but mostly amusing to watch.

The staff were absolutely superb very friendly, polite and always helpful, especially David the bar manager and Mikel the barman. The food was good with a wide variety. My only criticism was the entertainment could of been better (was based for the older generation) but still wasn't awful.

Rooms are very spacious, air conditioned, luxury and clean (cleaned everyday). Will definitely be staying here again next time we return to Benidorm in the future.

One thing I will say is the barmen could do with being given a bell to ring for last orders. You are told that the bar closes at 12AM when you arrive and in the information packs, but unless you clock watch, you'll miss the deadline. The staff did say they have asked for a bell before but were told that it's a 4star hotel so they can't have one which is stupid really considering the amount of British people staying there.

Overall had a great stay and would recommend anyone to stay here when visiting Benidorm.

Room Tip: Corner suites have a bigger balcony and a sun lounger as well as outside table and chairs.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for wasting two minutes to leave your comments about your stay at our hotel. For us it was a pleasure to share this day with you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards
NW England
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and i took a four day all inclusive break here on 30th June.As it was our second stay, we had a good idea of the excellence of the facilities that would be on offer and we were not disappointed.The hotel is well situated for transport and entertainment and is a ten minute easy walk to levante beach ( the walk back is not so easy as its uphill but there s plenty to browse at en route.)
The staff were extremely friendly and efficient ,particularly those in the bar and dining room which itself is a very relaxed experience.Food was fresh plentiful and varied and the drinks options were admirable.
There were no overcrowded areas and despite the plague of towel reservists there were always sufficient sunbeds which had full sun exposure for a good number of hours , I understand this can be a rarity in some parts of Benidorm.
I ll be returning before the end of the season and will also spend a week there in Winter. No downside at all for me.We certainly didn t have a stag problem during the short period we were there and in any event I wouldn' t blame the hotel should some of its guests not be up to the standards this hotel sets in value for money venues

Room Tip: The higher the better as the lifts are very swift and responsive
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for sharing your opinion after your stay in our apartments.Nos glad he enjoyed it. Your opinions help us to continue working with energy knowing that we achieved our goal: your satisfaction!