“Levante Club and Spa Benidorm”

Hotel Levante Club & Spa
Ranked #35 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have just returned from the Levante Club and Spa Hotel Benidorm, I would only rate this 3x rooms very basic, Bathroom large and a separate shower but looked tired.
No nice place to sit in reception area, it was just like a cafe and so noisy when stag and hen parties are on, which when we stayed there was several which we hadn't expected. Staff excellent though I would rate them 5x best in Benidorm and we have been coming for ten years.

Room Tip: we was on the 9th Floor which overlooked the pool sun on this room all day
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
levanteclub, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Levante Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

We appreciate all your comments, both positive and negative that help us constantly improve the service we give our customers. Best Regards

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Rooms are spacious and very clean, and the balcony had lovely views of the mountains and hills.
We had a warm welcome upon check in, and all the staff where polite and helpful.There are people of all ages that where staying in the hotel when we where here not just one age group. The hotel has entertainment every night, but we didn't get to see it as we where there for a long weekend and had made other arrangements.

The hotel is situated a ten minute walk from the Benidorm Palace, and a 10 minute walk from all the pubs in the English square, if you wanted a taxi then they are right outside the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are big, full of light and very clean.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us and thank you for the great review. Hope you see you all again soon !

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Only stayed here for 3 nights and thought it was good value for money. The staff were helpful, I had the toilet flush break on me twice but was fixed as soon I I reported it. Everywhere looked clean and had a good view from the balcony as I was on the 16th floor.

Would stay here again if I was back in benidorm.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your comments. Our first aim is the satisfaction of our customers.
We are look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have stayed at the Levante Club many times and absolutely love it. The staff are very friendly, food is lovely, rooms are very spacious and clean. Just wondered if anyone can tell me how you book a superior room. Been trying to book it but to no avail. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us and thank you for the great review. Hope you see you all again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything about the hotel is either good or excellt... don't mis this one.
From the staff to the food... its good. Adults only and everyone keeps coming back... this is the sign of a great hotel.
Entertainment was fine, drinks were good, rooms were very clean and towles changed every day.
Fantastic and friendly staff... loved every minute and will be returning very soon.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank KJPLANT123
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Just got back from my stag weekend (13th-16th April) and all I can say is what a hotel.
Located Just a short walking distance from the main strip this hotel boasts great views, excellent food, brilliant hygiene and fantastic staff ( AND ITS ADULTS ONLY SO NO KIDS BOMBING INTO THE POOL OR SCREAMING WHILE YOU TRY TO RELAX)
I have stayed in Benidorm several times and this hotel is the best yet with myself and all my friends saying it was the only hotel we would come back to.
Anyone wishing to stay here will need long trousers for the evening meal so don't fill your case with shorts and speedos.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Bartoszewski

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are pleased to do our daily work that our clients are as comfortable as possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Regards

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My Wife and I are staying at this hotel at the moment, and all I can say is WOW. The staff are the most helpful I have ever come across. I was a Holiday Rep for 4 yrs and I know what goes on and to be honest I've never met a nicer group of people. If you have a problem they are more than happy too help.
Food is great, rooms are fantastic, clean and tidy. Don't be put off by negative reviews, some people expect Butlers and Chauffeurs.....Really..... Get a Life. Wicked Weather as well. Totally Awesome.

Room Tip: 18th Floor if your not suffering from veritgo, Amazing Views
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Phill B

Thanks for sharing your opinion after your stay in our apartments.Nos glad he enjoyed it. Your opinions help us to continue working with energy knowing that we achieved our goal: your satisfaction!