Hotel Flamingo Oasis
Hotel Helios Benidorm(Benidorm)
$83
$104
4,764 results
All reviewsclub roomentertainment teamclub classclub guestspiano barrooftop poolsunbed dashbar staffsunbed rundirty dancingkids clubthomson repsevery nightfamily hotelsan miguelgreat holidaybottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hi All Just back from a weeks holiday in Benidorm booked through Thomson Holiday website. Maybe I am picky but this Holiday didn't start too well with five notifications of a flight change before we had even paid the balance. I rang them and got the run around blaming computers as usual. Then when tried to check-in on-line refused to allow us told us to contact them on a premium rate line or call into our local shop but just got told it had nothing to do with them because we booked on-line. After all that I have to be honest and say everything else went fine got there okay. Booked in at the Hotel and as we had been there last year knew what to expect. Hotel excellent service nothing was a problem to the staff. But alas the food was nothing like last year, Breakfast was mostly cremated as were a lot of the Lunch and Dinner dishes I am sorry to say this let what was a Fantastic Hotel down badly but HEY HO the entertainment was good from the Thomson Reps but the guest artists though they were playing to GODS WAITING ROOM so we went across the road to the ROCK and ROLL bar. Since Thomsons were taken over by a German Company TUI they have gone downhill. But in future I will vote with my pocket, Regards Jimmy and Bernie

2  Thank Jimmy L
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I have just returned from our 4th visit to the Flamingo Oasis and while we did enjoy our holiday, we were very disappointed with both the quality and selection of the food this time.
We found a dramatic decrease in both selection and quality and for a "non pork eater" like me, to have pork as the lunchtime roast and pork wellington in the evening was not acceptable.
They do have a new head chef which is maybe why they have a questionnaire at the reception desk asking for opinions and feedback on the food and this I can understand because we all struggled at times to get something decent to eat.
The staff were (as usual) absolutely faultless and make this hotel as does the cleanliness and the rooms but unless we were made aware of changes to the food, we won't be returning.

Room Tip: We personally prefer the mountain view rooms as they are quiter.
2  Thank Bobbers61
CustomerServiceMgr, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Flamingo Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review this, your fourth, visit to the popular Hotel Flamingo Oasis.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall, although we are sorry that you feel the food was not as you would have expected. We take all our customer feedback into consideration when reviewing our overall performance and in our future planning so once again thank you for this feedback.
We very much hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I arrived at the Flamingo Oasis on the 15th Feb for my 6th stay. Arriving early on a saturday did create some queueing to get our all inclusive cards but a trolley arrived promptly with a drink for everyone who wanted it. When we got our keys to our rooms they were immaculate as usual we unpacked and then went downstairs for lunch and a couple of drinks. I have seen people on here say that the food is bad. It is not if you want steak and chips every day don't go all inclusive. Every mealtime there is something for everyone and even with 2 fussy teenagers and a partner who loves curry there was always something for everyone. What makes this hotel is the entertainment especially in the evening. The entertainment team work really hard to keep everyone happy. The shows never bore me even when i have seen them before they are always a little different each time depending which members of the entertainment team perform them. I do have a couple of little gripes this year though. The first of which is when we arrived on the Saturday the hotel was overrun by Spanish pensioners who were no trouble at all but were so loud and in such vast numbers that the only bar open in the day time was a no no for one you could not hear the quiz questions and for 2 you were lucky if you could get a seat but this only occured until late Sunday when they went home but arrived again on Friday evening before we departed. The second gripe was the fact that people aged 50 plus were getting very drunk. In my experience whilst we were there we witnessed someone fall over and injure their face and have to be taken to hospital to a woman in her 60s who fell on the floor because she had too much to drink and had to again be taken to the hospital and a man who fell over drunk and knocked a glass of red wine all over my mum. I have never seen this in this hotel before and while not a reflection entirely on the hotel i think that supplies of alcoholic drink should be restricted if the person appears drunk. During our stay there were a group of 18 plus teenagers who never caused any trouble whatsover. I have not been put off this hotel whatsoever i am just a little surprised by the adults.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Karen M

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the popular Hotel Flamingo Oasis.
We are pleased to hear that the hotel ticked all the boxes for you, but that the behaviour of some of our guests impacted on your overall enjoyment. The Hotel Manager and his staff do their very best to ensure that our guests behave in an acceptable manner, which can at times be difficult.
We are pleased that in spite of this your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and hope that we can look forward to welcoming you and your family back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

stayed here for a week from 15 feb 2014..great location about 15 minutes stroll to the beach and a few hundred yards from Benidorm palace...food excellent..drinks brilliant,,its the only hotel that has strongbow cider on draught as part of the all inclusive..staff very nice.
this is truly a brilliant hotel..always something to do and the entertainment second to none.
if your looking for value look no further..
p.s
if customer relations read this.....we stayed in room 1214 and think I left my glasses in the room.
I have emailed on a few occasions but not had a reply...

Room Tip: ask for a poolside room...gets all the sun
3  Thank paul-and-pat-2012
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went in feb for 10 for my mums birthday and anniversary, we all enjoyed every minute even my 3 year old, food was excellent service was fantastic all the staff so friendly and so happy to help you with what ever your doing, the rooms were cleaned immaculately, there was always something to do for everyone, the entertainment was fantastic too, just far enough from the beach to walk it really is such a nice and lovely hotel , i really cant understand when few ppl say its not good, because we all cant wait because weve booked to go again next year :-)

• Stayed: February 2014