just stayed at Flamingo Oasis 4th time - last time. Food was not good previously but even worse now. They need to get their act together here. Too many stag and hen parties allowed here now.
Staff at the pool side bar and in the lounge work extremely hard and cannot do enough. Breakfasts poor bacon disgusting fatty, scrambled egg like dishwater. Not enough checks done on ID cards, people round the top pool that have not paid for the extra facilities, but can get their by accessing the stairs. If you want to keep the room on do it through Thomsons 40 euros we made the mistake of booking with hotel 60 euros and you had to vacate by 6pm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm