just returned from the flamingo oasis yesterday 8th of jan 2013. we stayed from new years day for 1 week. we stayed on floor 13 and av got to say never found any bother with lifts, there are about 6 lifts in total and they came quickly. the hotel is very large in fact the biggest we,ve stayed in. the views from our room were very good we could see the sea and also the pool ,apparently we had the best side because we got the sun, and got to say we actually did all day . the hotel is very strict on all inclusive cards only 2 drinks per adult and 1 per child. we stayed with our 19 year old daughter and 11 year old son. transfers only took about 45 mins which the brochure stated about 1hr 30 mins. security was on the door all the time which did make me think why.... until an eldery lady said people had been sneeking people in for free meals, i,m not sure if this was true but they where there day and night. while we where there it was the spanish xmas " navidad" we went to see the fiesta in old town it was fantastic wish we did them in england. this was our 1st time in benidorm and to be honest it,s a bit off a concrete jungle, saying that we did have a good time.the shops are endless and the market very very cheap i bought boots and other things for little money and love them.i,ve heard before that benidorm is the spanish blackpool and can relate to that. the hotel did av a good selection ov food somethings a lil strange.... eggs and onions in gravy..... but there was always something for every1, but they did have every dinner time a delightful rice pudding, home made just like ya mam make,s lovely.the hotel had indoor pool, mini golf, entertainment team which did shows 5 nights while we where there they where canny enough.i think benidorm is a place you either love it ..or hate it .... or just not sure about it ...would i go back maybe, but not every year for the rest of my life. saying that i do like to go different places all the time. whilst we where there we went to benidorm palace which i thought was class the lazer man was amazeing, as was the danceing, worth the money in my eyes. my husband did think it was a bit girly, there was no fighting or sword fights lol. the buses are very good you can go anywhere in benidorm for 1.45 euro,s even the next villages/ towns ..albir..altea etc etc ....the weather was a very nice 19 to 22 everyday lovely . in your room you had sky t.v with all the english channels and more, not that you in there long. the reps where fab . but hey don,t listen to me find out for yourself .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm