Went with my husband and three children
Hotel staff are rude / reception staff told me to go away when I was asking for help. Waitress and bar staff r also very rude!
Guests r also rude, don't expect to be able to get a push chair round the pool if u have a small child - sunbeds r so close together and heaven forbid people may have to move and let u passed (that's if ur lucky enough to get a sunbed) grown men hide in the bush's and physically push each other out the way when there all run to fight over sunbeds - search for the flamingo oasis sunbed run on you tube. Not my idea of a holiday!
Also 20+ floors with only two lifts, so expect long ques at meal times ect and yet again more guests arguing and pushing to get in the lifts.
Food was ok but same every day, nothing to get excited about.
I will not be returning in a hurry, infact I'd prefer to stay at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm