3 girls from Edinburgh booked last minute and wasn't expecting much with the cheap price. The apartment was on the 6th floor and was really nice with master bedroom and separate kitchen from lounge where there are two more beds/couches. Two separate balconys allowing good breeze through apartment (aircon avail but not needed since good breeze) and a separate balcony from kitchen where there is a washing machine which is ideal for getting rid of washing before flight home. Apartment had all mod cons which included ironing board & iron, washing clothes horse and kettle so no need to take travel versions. Safe in bedroom and TV in lounge (if really bored), both of which can be paid for at small reception which is 'not' manned 24hrs but receptionist lives on the 8th floor if urgently required.
Grumbles: We had to pay 50 euros 'per person' for deposit of the apartment key on arrival which was bit unexpected so make sure you have euros on arrival (got money back night before flight home when landlord came and had look around apartment and in cupboards!); pool and its surrounding area fairly small so can get fairly close to others lying near you; arrived Thursday and left Monday and no change of towels during that time.
In saying all of that, the beach and nightlife is only 10/15 minute walk down a hill which isn't all that bad walking back up it! Small supermarket opposite apartments. Not a great deal of noise outside apartments apart from cars on road and the occasional walkers by. No bars nearby so no noise from bars/clubs.
Certainly would recommend these apartments and would consider going back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DescriptionThe Benimar Apartments are well suited to all kinds of visitor to Benidorm owing to their ideal location. Situated literally at the “mid-way point” of the town overlooking Benidorm’s two halves with completely differing characters. On the one side, the modern-looking new town with it’s skyscraper hotels, and British bars and restaurants offering superb entertainment all year round, the majority of which is free! And then on the other, Benidorm’s famous old town with it’s characteristic walking streets, fashionable boutiques and Spanish tapas bars leading down to the busy port area and beautiful Dove Park. The Benimar is a modern block suited as much to long-stay visitors in the Winter with it’s modern heating and well-equipped kitchens as to short breaks for families during the Summer months with its close proximity to the Levante Beach (just 700m) and well-stocked local supermarkets. AccommodationModern, self-catering apartments sleeping up to a maximum of 4 guests. Bed linen and towels provided. Each apartment offers a large balcony, a comfortable lounge/dining area with two single sofa beds and television at no extra cost, a separate bedroom with two single beds, complete bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen, including functional hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. Plus a modern washing machine in the out-house. The bedroom and lounge areas also offer individually controlled air-conditioning (high season only) /heating. Free Wi-Fi available in the apartment.Facilities and servicesThe block has its own reception area, lift, (small children’s playground), private swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers and parasols. Bar/cafeteria offering drinks, hot and cold food, internet connection, satellite television, pool table and recreational games. Housekeeping on site and Porter service seven days a week.CleaningApartment cleaned on arrival, plus one weekly cleaning, towel and bed linen change for stays over seven nights.Local pay supplementsSafety deposit boxes and cots available to hire via housekeeping. Limited parking available.Key collection/depositOfficial timetable to check-in 17.00 hrs. Check-out 10.00 hrs. At check-in a refundable key deposit of 150 Euros per apartment to be paid directly to the housekeeper. Key collection at the block. (Late arrivals, key collection at the Hotel Poseidon Palace, just 100 meters from the block) itself unless otherwise indicated. Full flight details requested at time of booking. Notice must be given for late arrivals.Stag and Hen parties are not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Benimar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benimar Apartments Benidorm
- Benimar Apartments Hotel Benidorm