Only 9 stories high with only 3 apartments per floor, this place was never going to be crowded. Locked parking is also available for a small fee of 5 euro per day, well worth it is parking is at a premium in Benidorm.
The apartment itself was spacious and airy. A mid sized well equipped kitchen, with full hob, tall fridge freezer and - best of all - a washing machine which meant we could travel light and take loads of stuff back with us.
3 balconies, a large lounge with two settees which double into beds, and a good sized bedroom. The bathroom had a bath and an over-bath shower.
The concierge was a very nice lady who - although she didn't speak brilliant English, was nonetheless very helpful.
The location is 5 minutes walk from the old town and about 10 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Calle Gerona and the Western Saloon Bar.
Great value, nice apartments in a handy location. What more could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DescriptionThe Benimar Apartments are well suited to all kinds of visitor to Benidorm owing to their ideal location. Situated literally at the “mid-way point” of the town overlooking Benidorm’s two halves with completely differing characters. On the one side, the modern-looking new town with it’s skyscraper hotels, and British bars and restaurants offering superb entertainment all year round, the majority of which is free! And then on the other, Benidorm’s famous old town with it’s characteristic walking streets, fashionable boutiques and Spanish tapas bars leading down to the busy port area and beautiful Dove Park. The Benimar is a modern block suited as much to long-stay visitors in the Winter with it’s modern heating and well-equipped kitchens as to short breaks for families during the Summer months with its close proximity to the Levante Beach (just 700m) and well-stocked local supermarkets. AccommodationModern, self-catering apartments sleeping up to a maximum of 4 guests. Bed linen and towels provided. Each apartment offers a large balcony, a comfortable lounge/dining area with two single sofa beds and television at no extra cost, a separate bedroom with two single beds, complete bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen, including functional hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. Plus a modern washing machine in the out-house. The bedroom and lounge areas also offer individually controlled air-conditioning (high season only) /heating. Free Wi-Fi available in the apartment.Facilities and servicesThe block has its own reception area, lift, (small children’s playground), private swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers and parasols. Bar/cafeteria offering drinks, hot and cold food, internet connection, satellite television, pool table and recreational games. Housekeeping on site and Porter service seven days a week.CleaningApartment cleaned on arrival, plus one weekly cleaning, towel and bed linen change for stays over seven nights.Local pay supplementsSafety deposit boxes and cots available to hire via housekeeping. Limited parking available.Key collection/depositOfficial timetable to check-in 17.00 hrs. Check-out 10.00 hrs. At check-in a refundable key deposit of 150 Euros per apartment to be paid directly to the housekeeper. Key collection at the block. (Late arrivals, key collection at the Hotel Poseidon Palace, just 100 meters from the block) itself unless otherwise indicated. Full flight details requested at time of booking. Notice must be given for late arrivals.Stag and Hen parties are not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Benimar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benimar Apartments Benidorm
- Benimar Apartments Hotel Benidorm