Just returned from our 2nd stay at the Benimar apartments, These apartments are lovely and clean with fantastic aircon, They are not luxury, but you haven't paid for that, they are excellent budget apartments, We like the fact of no daily maid service, sheets and towels only changed once a week, but if you want clean towels or sheets they cost 2 euros a set. There is a washing machine, iron, ironing board, clothes airer provided The House keeper is usually around during the day and she puts a sign up on gate and in reception as to what roon she is cleaning, you ring the bell and she will come to reception.
They are Centrally situated Aprox 10 minutes from the Square, Old Town and Beach
We will definitely stay here again.
The previous reviewer may have confused you saying Sea view, I think they probably stayed at the Beni Beach Apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DescriptionThe Benimar Apartments are well suited to all kinds of visitor to Benidorm owing to their ideal location. Situated literally at the “mid-way point” of the town overlooking Benidorm’s two halves with completely differing characters. On the one side, the modern-looking new town with it’s skyscraper hotels, and British bars and restaurants offering superb entertainment all year round, the majority of which is free! And then on the other, Benidorm’s famous old town with it’s characteristic walking streets, fashionable boutiques and Spanish tapas bars leading down to the busy port area and beautiful Dove Park. The Benimar is a modern block suited as much to long-stay visitors in the Winter with it’s modern heating and well-equipped kitchens as to short breaks for families during the Summer months with its close proximity to the Levante Beach (just 700m) and well-stocked local supermarkets. AccommodationModern, self-catering apartments sleeping up to a maximum of 4 guests. Bed linen and towels provided. Each apartment offers a large balcony, a comfortable lounge/dining area with two single sofa beds and television at no extra cost, a separate bedroom with two single beds, complete bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen, including functional hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. Plus a modern washing machine in the out-house. The bedroom and lounge areas also offer individually controlled air-conditioning (high season only) /heating. Free Wi-Fi available in the apartment.Facilities and servicesThe block has its own reception area, lift, (small children’s playground), private swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers and parasols. Bar/cafeteria offering drinks, hot and cold food, internet connection, satellite television, pool table and recreational games. Housekeeping on site and Porter service seven days a week.CleaningApartment cleaned on arrival, plus one weekly cleaning, towel and bed linen change for stays over seven nights.Local pay supplementsSafety deposit boxes and cots available to hire via housekeeping. Limited parking available.Key collection/depositOfficial timetable to check-in 17.00 hrs. Check-out 10.00 hrs. At check-in a refundable key deposit of 150 Euros per apartment to be paid directly to the housekeeper. Key collection at the block. (Late arrivals, key collection at the Hotel Poseidon Palace, just 100 meters from the block) itself unless otherwise indicated. Full flight details requested at time of booking. Notice must be given for late arrivals.Stag and Hen parties are not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Benimar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benimar Apartments Benidorm
- Benimar Apartments Hotel Benidorm