“Excellent”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

One of the best meals I've had the service was excellent and food every bit as good. The show was amazing laughed do much my ribs hurt and my make up ran I looked like coco the clown but loved every minute we spent in the showboat both eating and see the show.

1  Thank Ellievelda

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I dined here one evening. I ordered sirloin steak, but got fying steak. Mash potato had been warmed up, but not very well. The vegetables were not cooked through. My wife ordered the mussels in garlic sauce. It came with half the shell removed, so you had no way of knowing if it was cooked properly or not. Very bad evening, so did not watch the show. We will not return.

1  Thank tony5998
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I'd heard a lot about this place and so I persuaded my mum, dad and niece to go there. I always enjoy a drag show.

Kay C was the first act up, a wonderful singer who had a really powerful voice. We then waited for the main event. It being the day after Hallowe'en, the audience was given a choice of the normal show or the Hallowe'en one. Obviously we chose the Hallowe'en one. The dancers were incredible and the outfits were amazing and Ms Levi herself was as funny and saucy as any other drag show I've seen. Then it changed, she made a couple of unsavoury remarks about immigrants to the UK and how they get everything (a bit funny if you ask me seeing as how she's a Brit living in Spain), then another comment that mentioned '[--] Al Quaeda Airways' (the pilot was wearing a turban) and that soured it for us. My niece didn't know what to expect and told me that she didn't know what to expect, didn't think she'd enjoy it and that she hoped could be won round'. After the two fairly racist comments, she hated it. Whatever had made her laugh or entertained her before, had gone. And it was the same for me, my mum and dad. When Ms Levi was asking where people were from, my parents both told me not to mention that we were Irish, as we were expecting some 'hilarious' 1970s style gags about the thick paddies, so we kept quiet.

And the rest of the show was incredible which is why the racist comments that Ms Levi made annoyed me. She is an incredible drag performer, I always prefer the performers who mime and act the song as opposed to those who sing, and the OUTFITS! My Lord, the outfits were incredible. And to think, our enjoyment had been spoiled because of a few ill thought out gags about 'the foreigners'. I can handle any amout of swearing or lewd talk, but I won't stand for racism.

3  Thank Mini_Blue_79
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Ended up in here after going for a 'wander' from our hotel. Was a nice surprise - one of the few places we found to be 'friendly' and the staff were great. There was a lovely girl singing when we were in - sorry can't remember name - lovely blonde girl - was very good and really enjoyed her. Thanks

Reviewed November 5, 2012

quality and fab service,guy and girls give there utmost to make sure you enjoy yourself,no long wait for food ,and we had 3 courses ,best food iv had in a long time,i will go again and again