As others have said, coach stopped, dumped us with all our luggage and then said the hotel is up there. It was pouring with rain and the hotel was at the top of the steepest hill in Benidorm.
When we finally got to the top we had a very warm welcome in the hotel and were immediately given a drink which was much needed after the climb.
We were given a room on the 7th floor which took forever to get to as the lifts were always full. When we got there we had a lovely room with a double bed but were shocked to find there was no balcony. We asked to be moved to a room with a balcony only to be told there weren't any. After complaining for 10 minutes we were told that a suite was available the next day but would have to pay for it.
Went to see them the next day and ended up paying £200 extra for a suite. We don't go to Spain to sit in box when we want to relax in our rooms. We can do that at home!!
That aside, the hotel is very nice, the rooms are well decorated and kept very clean. The food was limited but excellent. I can be funny with food but never went hungry.
The staff were always friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for you.
Mike's disco was great. Thumbs up to you!! You made our week.
If you don't mind the hill and aren't bothered about a balcony then this is a wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm