Location a bit out the way from the centre, hotel and staff great, rooms really nice and clean, food great selection every day. Entertainment was more geared for the kids but all in all a good hotel.
The staff could not do enough for you.
Adult bathing area on the 12 th floor which was really nice, a wee glass of wine after lunch and a nice spot on 12th floor for a wee nap braw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm