When we first got there it was good the bus stopped at the top of CARDIAC hill but some people told us that their bus stopped at the bottom. When we went to the pool me and my niece (aged 8) when on the slides 2 white one where alright didn't try the other beside them but I went up to the bigger two the outside one was alright but the inside one was terrible i hurt my two elbows they where badly bused but still went on with the holiday the day after i fell the third day i was stuck in the reception to get out of the hotel elevator and i also walked into the hose and also split my chin open on the KIDS slide the lifeguard was also a first aid and put fake stitches in to heal it entertainment was really good except for Tresha the WORST singer ever bar staff where nice water polo was down the shallow end and the players didnt care who was in there way people jumping from a wall into the deep end they could of been killed and didnt care kids club was good for children who like hockey cokey musical chairs gangnam style rooms where amazing two double beds a sofa bed a fridge cupboard a hall for the bathroom 2 phones hairdryer sofa chair table room was cleaned nicely
staff where friendly spanish people where rude and didn't care.
food was very good alot of choice good deserts also.
would go back again or try another one of the magic hotels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm