Stayed here for 7 nights 2 adults 1 child on a positive the hotel staff are all really nice nothing is to much trouble, rooms are clean if you don't look to closely. I did miss not having a balcony but was aware of this before booking this hotel however I didn't know that the roof terrace wouldn't be open and slides are only open 12 till 4 which means for the rest of the day kids either need to play in a freezing cold pool or inside in a kids club. Luckily it's only a 2 min walk to the beech which is really nice. Our coach dropped us off at the bottom of the hill and after a whole day traveling we then had to lug all our cases up the hill which until you've done font realise how hard it is! I do realise though that the hotel can't be blamed for this more our shuttle service company. The website says its 24 hour bar which it's not bar closes at 12 which don't get me wrong is fine but this is false advertising.
Entertainment is good but dated compared to some of the other places we have stayed and on our last night loads of stags arrived which cause distribution to the whole hotel smashing glasses being sick on the floor in toilet and keeping the whole of the 5th floor if not the hotel awake thank god we were leaving the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm