I have just returned from a 1 week all inclusive holiday commencing 3rd october to 10th october.
The food was in abundance and not bad qualitywhilst the drinks did seem very weak. On arrival i was allocated room 105 which smelt bad and had ants all over the bathroom floor and my friend room106 which was ok.Returning to reception their was no problem and an alternative room was allocated to me which was very clean and was 4 star standard.I must mention the night receptionist Hosea?who was very professional in the handling of my problem. The bar on the roof was closed and this was a dissapointment as the pool area was very busy with lots of famillys and 2 men on our own we would have felt more relaxed in that area. Entertainment was for children and not adults most evenings and could have been better.On the whole the hotel is great for a short visit and a good family hotel whilst catering for stag /hen partys. I would stay again but only for couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm