“Great with Christmas theme”
Review of Mundomar

and up
Mundomar Benidorm Entrance Ticket
Ranked #4 of 83 things to do in Benidorm
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Good sea lion and dolphin show was good vale if you get discount voucher bit expensive without food court very reasonable

There are newer reviews for Mundomar

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been to the mundomar a few time with my granchildren and enjoyed every visit, The kids enjoyed takeing part in the parrot show and loved watching the seal show and all the tricks that they do. But the best of all is the dolfin show not to be mist and the views at the top at lovely to see.Would defantly go again, they also took my granson in to the little monkey to feed them and then gave him a pic as a momento to take home to show his mum.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Loved everything about the place. It is such a good day out and transport there and back is excellent.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I felt sorry for the animals as I felt some enclosure were just not big enough for them and the animals looked disturbed.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

l took my boy to see the animals and we had a Zoo tour, which was great as we not only got to learn a bout the animals but helped to feed some of them too, which my boy really enjoyed. We also saw a bird show and a Seal show plus my boy had a donkey ride. Their was also a puppet show on while we ate our lunch, albeit in Spanish, The Zioo was nicely spaced out and there was a play area for the children too. A very enjoyable day.