“mickyt”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Well I cant believe I found this restaurant by accident, if anyone goes to Benidorm for their holidays make sure you visit corkys penny farthing,for their meals,it will be a experience you will not regret superb breakfast at very competitive price,or try their fish&chips the batter is to die for,and its fresh cod ,unlike some places in Benidorm.

4  Thank Michael T

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I recently visited Corky's Penny Farthing and the the food was excellent. I had the small breakfast which was lovely and far from being small !!
I returned for my evening meal and I had the tandoori chicken with rice, home made chips, salad and mint sauce. The chicken was amazing.
The staff here are really friendly and the food is not only lovely but also great value for money !!! I will definitely be back !!!

2  Thank benben17
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Simple food done well,best chips in benidorm. Friendly service, tables in sun or shade and free wi fi, great value even by benidorms standards

2  Thank benisteve
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I came across the Penny Farthing early on during my holiday in Benidorm and I have to say I'm glad that I did. I had the most fantastic breakfast as well as the best fish & chips I have ever tasted, it was so white and fluffy and the batter was fabulous !!! The staff were very friendly and the the service was great. It's also great value for money. I can highly recommend this restaurant, definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Lisalondo
Reviewed October 12, 2013

good food at very competitive prices,right next to the market so gets very busy on Wednesdays and sundays,excellent

2  Thank graham d