Review Highlights

from $40.50
from $31.80
from $35.90
More Info
All reviews stella artois great night reserved seats cocktail making course meal drag act booked a table cabaret show hen party last night lovely food lovely staff great entertainment keep up the good work benidorm palace few times levi
Reviewed 1 week ago

Went for a meal which was very good value bar people were very pleasent show was cancelled but the meal made up for it will try again next year!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Fantastic. We had a three course meal in the restaurant before the cabaret show. The food was beautiful, cooked well & reasonable price. The waiting on staff where friendly. Then through a adjoining door you go into the showboat cabaret show. Different shows on different nights. We went to the drag show which was very funny. Only down side was a little step next to where we sitting, on the way to the toilet which can be hazardous as it’s not eluminated to which my mam discovered when she fell down it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Obviously we had seen this ESTABLISHMENT on TV and looked forward to visiting.
9pm Friday night and we are greeted by a rude woman at the door then enter to realise we are 1st in! A cigarette had been smoked indoors and put out on a beer mat on the table. The beer mats were used and rotten, the ceiling dirty and stained and the toilets no better. The Windows needed washed and it was all just YUK!
The act advertised had obviously been cancelled and the most vulgar xrated act put on in its place. The staff and owners knew this but thought as it was a slow night they would take our money and say nothing - we had an impressionable 12yr old with us. Before coming on stage the act announced that if we were easily offended to f##k off now! We had to leave after 5 minutes it was so X rated. There were approx 10 others in the venue.
More like an adult club than a family friendly bar. AVOID IF YOU ARE LOOKING A GOOD NIGHT THERE IS MUCH BETTER AND CLEANER ACROSS THE ROAD.

DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello MummyMalibu, well what can I say, Our woman on the door as you speak is no where in the slightest rude, at no time is anyone allowed to smoke in our establishment, the cigarette that you referred to had been walked in from the street and another customer had obviously just placed it on the table, as soon as it was seen by one of the staff it was removed.......the first act had to cancel at 8.10 by no fault of ours and at that time was far too late to get a replacement to start at 9.30....so our next act was brought on slightly earlier....the X rated act you are referring to is Stella Artois and people come back time after time to see her fabulous act. As from bringing your 12 year old daughter in, it clearly states on our boards outside that 18 under years is at parental discretion....also you are warned before the act starts as you stated which is all part of the act. We never advertise that we are a family bar, we have a restaurant and cabaret bar, when people message me can they bring children, I say yes first act is a singer second act is of adult content (that is then entirely up to the parent/grandparents of other). Also we are in Spain and if you need your phone charged then please bring an English adapter as not all establishments carry them for guests, I know you was very upset about this. 3 days previous (if you was here) then you will know about the terrible weather that we have had thus incurring the stain on the ceiling.... At no time never do the owners (myself) con people spending money!! I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great night out at the cabaret show at showbar which started around 10.30 show is free and great entertainment. Stella Artois the drag act is very entertaining and the young Tia was a great dancer. Highly recommend I’m sure you won’t be disappointed but it’s free so you have nothing to lose

2  Thank Tracy S
DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Tracy thank you so much for your very nice review, so glad you enjoyed and hope to see you again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did cocktail making with Rad and he was amazing!!
Definitely recommend!
We love you Rad. #ihavenever

1  Thank Tasha W
DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Tasha, so glad you enjoyed our top deck experience and the lovely Radu......Hope to see you again :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would up grade the Showboat to five stars. The family run business is second to none whilst in Benidorm I would highly recommend its friendly atmosphere from all staff. The food and drinks is fairly priced. The restaurant is bright and colourful spotless all round seating is very comfortable. Food was quick warm and very tasty. There is offers on meals which can be seen on their face book page. They cater for all types off functions and provide great entertainment for all. On a personal note great night had by all..

1  Thank spstky
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and 3 friends booked this after reading reviews and weren't disappointed. We have 2 courses for 12.95 each which I was slightly sceptical about the quality of however the food was delicious.
I had the chicken and mushroom pie and enjoyed every mouthful.
We then stayed for the Cabaret and found Stella Artois hilarious!! I would highly recommend this if you're looking for tasty food, belly laughs and a very welcoming relaxed atmosphere!!

1  Thank Susanne C
DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Susanne, thank you so much for your great review, so glad you all had a good time. As for the mushroom pie I must admit i had some myself and it was gorgeous, even if i do say so my self haha...Look forward to you joining us again xx

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with my friend when we was on holiday in Benidorm. We went to see Stella Artois, and I can honestly say I do not think I have ever laughed so much in my life. If you are sensitive/offended easily then do not go however if you are not then I would 10000% recommend visiting. I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so much at one point. All of the show boat staff are friendly and welcoming with very quick service on drinks. Amazing. I will definitely be returning when I am next in Benidorm.

1  Thank Lou271113
DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Lou, so glad you had a great time with us and look forward to seeing you again xx

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went with friends to the Showboat for a meal and to see the show. The owner made us feel very welcome. The food was wonderful and the portions very generous. The staff were friendly, welcoming and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Their menu is very varied and reasonably priced. All the courses were delicious. After dinner we went in to see the show which was very entertaining. I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone visiting Benidorm. Great value and a thoroughly good night. We'll certainly return the next time we're visiting. Wonderful night, thank you Showboat so much.

1  Thank Michelle J
DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Michelle, was lovely meeting you. So glad you all had a great time and enjoyed your meal and entertainment. Look forward to seeing you on another trip xx

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took our friends to Showboat and first ate in their restaurant where we had an excellent dinner and then we went in to see their show which topped off a great night.

DianeR1972, Owner at Showboat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your nice review, so glad you all enjoyed x