“Brilliant........”

Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm
Ranked #33 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed at this hotel in party of 6 for my hen do (tues -fri) on full board basis
We could not fault this hotel at all, food was great at all meal times, plenty of choice and hot etc.
We stayed in the tower but the rooms were lovely and clean, towels daily.
There are more stag and hen parties arriving towards the weekend but can't imagine it would ruin my holiday if I wasn't there for the same reason...
Perfect location to bars, shops beach etc, although not to close to hear the noises, there's a market just up the road although not sure what days they are thinks weds is one of the days.
Overall had a great time and would defo return under a party or family holdiay

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Sarzzzzz
Write a ReviewReviews (2,292)

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great hotel lovely rooms, great views from 14th floor. Staff where great especially Lynn, only disappointment was the British lady working in restaurant entrance very rude and grumpy, and in my opinion I think she ruins the atmosphere and for that reason will not be returning. Rooms where great cleaned every day and food was great.

Room Tip: Go as high as possible in main block.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 96jinnes .
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed here first week in June ( always stay here) best hotel in benidorm. Food is great even for the fussy eaters. Hotel spotlessly clean,rooms good size. The only problem I had was the amount of stag and hens they took over the pool area. I did hear from another guest (who had to complain about them) that management had said all this years bookings will be honoured but as from next year they will not be taking bookings for stag and hens

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The problem is the noise! It plays music all day round the pool very loudly and the Mediterranean bar also does so all you can hear is 2 lots of loud music all the time. You can't get any peace. The bar carries on all night so you can't sleep. The Helios hotel blares music out all night well. I wanted to leave the first day. I thought I would die of sleep deprivation. No one ever mentions all this noise. The whole town is just constant noise. It's like they think everyone's deaf so they put the volume of the music up incredibly loud. If you're not deaf when you go there, you will be when you get back. Hell. I don't know how anyone, let alone the many pensioners, can cope. You get a headache round the pool. It's full of idiot stag men forcing their friends to dress like women and showing their bums and nobs. I couldn't wait to leave.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Bellatilly
Hoteles_Servigroup, Customer Service at Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear guest,
Our most sincere thanks for the trust you showed in choosing the Hotel Servigroup Pueblo for your recent visit to Benidorm. We would also like to thank you for your comments on the TripAdvisor website as guest feedback is of the utmost importance to us.
We are surprised about your comment regarding the volume of the entertainment music as we have had no complaint before. In any case, we have passed your comments to the entertainment team in order to regulate the music accordingly, so that it does not disturb our guests. We apologize for the inconveniences.
On this occasion, we are very sorry to read your comments regarding an incident which you witnessed at the hotel involving a group of guests.
When reservations are placed with travel agents or on-line booking agents, we do not receive any advance information regarding the customer profile. It is only on arrival to the hotel when it becomes apparent that the group is a stag party.
Our aim is for all guests to enjoy their stay with us and although personal conduct is the individual’s responsibility, please be assured; we will always take measures to eradicate any unacceptable behaviour. We employ day and night security staff and immediately act upon any incidents brought to our attention without any hesitation in expulsing disruptive guests from the premises.
Over the years, the hotels positive reputation has been built on our quality and services and it is extremely important to us to maintain this and for our regular clientele to continue choosing our hotel, therefore, the general management of the hotel chain has decided to take strict measures to prevent or minimize the presence of these groups in our hotels as they are not the kind of guests we wish to have in our facilities.
Once again, please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Customer Service.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We have just come back from a 10 day holiday at the Pueblo Hotel could not fault our stay.Location is good,hotel excellent and food was better than many 4* hotels we have stayed in.Would definately reccommend this hotel and hope to return in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank margaret M
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I am writing this as I sit on the balcony enjoying the last bit of sun before we head home. I was a bit nervous before coming to Benidorm with my fiance and 9 month old son but I didn't need to be.
The hotel staff are fantastic especially Lynne Gannon who is in charge of customer relations, she genuinely cares that you have a great holiday and is such a lovely friendly lady. The staff in the restaurant were also great with our baby, even though he made a lot of mess.
Food here is great my baby ate lots of fresh healthy food.
Breakfast- 2 types of bacon (English & Spanish) sausage, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread, eggs (scrambled, fried and omlettes) pastries, cereal, fruit, toast and yoghurts.
Lunch and dinner had show cooking (meat dish, fish and veg option) and lots of other dishes such as fresh soup, pie, goulash, battered fish, burger, pizza, kebabs, veg, 2 potato and 2 rice and pasta with sauces. Cold meat, salad and cheese. They even had roast beef and yorkshire puds one day and lots of cake, icecream and fruits for desserts.
Rooms are clean and fresh towels given daily .
Hotel location is lovely near the beach and night life but wasn't noisy. The pools were great. 2 big adults outdoor pool, a kids pool and play area and an indoor pool that our baby loved.
There are stag and hens here but the hotel doesn't stand for any trouble and they are just having fun and a good time anyway, they are harmless.
There is lots to do for families in Benidorm. Fair, bowling, waterpark, zoo and beach. Jokers bar has a free bouncy castle. Facebook page 'families in benidorm' is a great help
We would love to return to this hotel in a few months and would highly recommend it to families despite what a couple of reviews say. The staff here aim to please. If you have a problem they will sort it asap. Thanks Pueblo Benidorm and thanks Lynne. Fantastic Holiday.

STACEY, ANT & JAKE x x

p.s the free mugs and drinks vouchers in the room were a lovely touch.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank valentine21
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I find the hotel pueblo the best one for me with me being in a wheelchair as i can't walk at all and it suites me i find the staff are very helpful.think that the stag party's need to be monated better as you get rowdy crowds time to time who spoil it for others who just want to have a great hols.

Room Tip: i find the annex's rooms better for me as they are bigger for me to move around with being in a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends