I booked this holiday, all be it reluctantly after visiting Benidorm 9 years ago in August. This was not an enjoyable experience at all and vowed never to return, however many people said go in October and it will be a totally different experience. So we did!
Firstly the hotel. It is central with many bars surrounding it (all though some I would not choose to visit- Sticky Vicky need I say any more!) The bedrooms was clean and nicely furnished. We was on level 16 which was at the top. I asked for a pool view room and they obliged. These rooms get the evening sun, we could even see the sea! The bathroom had a glass sink, toilet and a corner shower cubicle. The bathroom is very small(equivalent to an en-suite) and may not be suitable for some one with limited movement or a family but was fine for us. The room was kept clean and we had maid service for the full 7 days. T.v with english channels, fridge and a payable safe. Only thing missing was tea/ coffee facilities which would have been nice for an early morning cuppa!
The pool area had the sun until around 4pm which was fine as we then went and sat on the promenade. Sun beds are plentiful this time of year.
The restaurant - Breakfast - selection of fruit, cheese, yoghurt, full english, delicious pancakes, cereal including porridge, cava, orange(spanish style) and apple juice. Variety of eggs cooked to your liking.
There was a selection of cold meats, salad, soup. Show cooking- fish and a roast. Several cooked dishes, selection of vegetables etc. Various desserts. Food on the whole was plentiful and good although sometimes could have been warmer. My only criticism is that I would like to have experienced some Spanish delights. I love Paella and this is the first time I have never had this whilst on holiday. I did see it on the lunch menu on the day we were leaving but would like to have had this and some other Spanish delicacy at evening meal as we were half board.
Drinks were very reasonable and operate a 2 for 1 all day long deal.
Entertainment- if you enjoy waltzing and line dancing you will be happy here. I do realise that a lot of people in their twilight years visit Benidorm in winter but this was the last week of the season and school holidays so there were families and guests of all ages visiting, so entertainment catering for all age groups would have been appreciated.
Out and about- Benidorm is not a pretty place with its high rise ugly buildings but the hotel is in an area that isn't as over looked as others.
The beach is beautiful and this is what makes this place special. The old town is the place to stroll around in the day time and for an evening tapas. Drinks are more expensive here compared to the new town but well worth it.
Benidorm did grow on me and I would go back again in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a lively area of Benidorm, just 300m. Away from Levante Beach. Facilities and services:Last improvements made in 2010.Sun terrace with two swimming pools for adults and one for children. Covered heated swimming pool. Mediterranean Cafe, Lounge-bar "Atlantic" and pool bar.Other facilities include ping pong, petanque, billiards, shuffleboard and computers with internet access (supplement). For the youngest members of the family: children's playground provided with slides, toys and swimming pool, miniclub area (in high season) with children's films and games. Delfi children's club (high season) with its own mascot, workshops and activities.Wide range of day-time and evening entertainment programmes for children and adults, including shows and live music.Servigroup boutique with souvenirs, gifts and accessories.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outdoor areas.Internet connection in Atlantic lounge (supplement).Hairdresser (at H. Servigroup Venus, supplement).Panoramic lift.Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 82Rooms:539 recently refurbished comfortable rooms, including one junior suite, distributed across a central building and 5 smaller blocks with 4 floors each, located in the pool area and surrounded by Mediterranean gardens.All include balcony, bathroom, air-conditioning and heating by fan coil system, flat screen TV, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box (supplement) and intelligent locking system.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Hotel Pueblo Benidorm
- Benidorm Servigroup Pueblo Hotel
- Pueblo Benidorm
- Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Hotel Pueblo