3,264 results
All reviewsbar staffgold bandold townbouncy castlegold cardindoor poolplenty of choicelovely hotelper daybranded drinksline dancingkids clubevery nighthalf boardgreat holidaysomething for everyonecleaning staff
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in November 2012 1 week all inclusive and my wife, daughter and myself loved it. Great food, plenty of choice, staff friendly, everything you would expect from 4 star all inclusive and more besides. We were on the 15th floor but with 4 lifts we never had a problem with it. View was spectacular but don't look down, ( I don't like heights). We went with First Choice and everything went like clockwork. Transfers and everything were fine. This is Benidorm, there is everything you need and loads besides, more shops, pubs, resterants, supermarkets than you can shake a stick at. Any questians just ask a member staff and they will soon put you right. 10 out of 10 for this place, we would go back and recomend it to a friend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Taylor_Family190
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Princesa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Good Afternoon Taylor Family 190,

Sincere thanks for your recent review of the Hotel RH Princesa, what a great start to 2013.

I am really thrilled to read your review and receive such positive feedback. The whole team will be very pleased to hear what you have written about the food, staff and hotel in general.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and really happy to hear you “loved it”, hopefully we can welcome you back again soon, in the near future.

Happy New Year from all the team,

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Having spent a week at the Princesa between the 29th November
and the 7th December, the only negative point that I can make
is that it was too short. Having stayed in thirteen hotels in
Benidorm I can honestly say that this is the best by far.

Were does one start with the praise, having been greeted by
a smiling Svetlana on reception who could not have been more
helpful or more friendly. We were assigned a room on the 7th floor
and unlike many previous hotels, during our stay we did not have
to wait an age for the lifts.

The room was very clean with the best beds I have ever
had on holiday, during our stay the room was cleaned exceptional
well by very friendly staff. I asked for an extra pillow at reception
from Svetlana and it was delivered to the room in less than two hours.
There are also all the major uk television stations on all day which
is a bonus compared to other hotels.

The dining room was clean with again, friendly staff and it was rare to
have to wait to be seated. The choice of food was excellent with enough
choice for even the most fussy eater so no complaints there, well
just one wish the pancakes had been on every breakfast as they were
so, so good.

All in all a fantastic hotel so good I have booked again for the end of
next April, just hope we get the same room as that would be the icing
on the cake. So thank you staff and management of the Princesa for a
truly wonderful stay in my mind not enough stars more like a six star or
more hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank RobertCNimmo
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Princesa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for a glowing report of your recent stay with us at the Hotel RH Princesa.

We are very happy that our hotel was better than the thirteen you have already stayed in here in Benidorm, it makes us very proud.

I will pass on your kind words to Svetlana and in fact all the team who work very hard to make your guests stay comfortable and enjoyable.

I know the UK TV channels are a real bonus in the hotels for our British guests, who like to watch BBC1, 2 ITV1, 2 etc…Keeping up with your favourite programmes.

Good to hear you found the choice of food excellent, especially the pancakes…

What a compliment for us to hear you enjoyed your trip so much you are returning next April.

Thank you for choosing the Hotel RH Princesa, it was our pleasure having you stay with us,

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Robert and all those reading this review,

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Booked Princesa from 26th Nov to 17th Dec 2012, unfortunately we had to book flights back home one week early due to family problem.For the two weeks we stayed,we could not have wished for anything better. The hotel is in a convenient location between Old and New town areas,a comfortable stroll to beach area,approx. 10 minutes even at 75. The hotel is spotlessly clean in all areas,the food is well prepared and well presented. At breakfast there is a choice of a cooked i.e.bacon sausage eggs( boiled - fried - scrambled )various other cooked items,all presented buffet style. Various cereals,cold meats,cheese,fruit etc.etc. Even Champagne which a lot of guests were having. " more for a glass of water myself " Tea ,coffee,toast ,jam, You name it and it,s there.
Evening meal again buffet style with a large selection of meats,Lamb,,Pork,Beef, Chicken etc. Even a chef there most nights carving meat off joints or legs of lamb,or grilling steaks as you stand there varied veg and mash boiled fried potatoes. Sweets- too varied to mention all -but very tasty
I am very fussy but enjoyed every meal and it is first time in 30 years of holidaying abroad that I have not needed immodium or similar for dodgy tummy caused by food. All in All had a great two weeks, Staff in all areas,be it Reception - dining area -bar area and cleaning staff,all pleasant and very obliging. Will certainly go to Princesa again.
Caution beware of pickpockets,bag dippers in Old town shopping area

Room Tip: We stayed on 8th floor overlooking pool.Quiet and lifts no problem
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ALLANG976
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Princesa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Allan,

Thank you very much for sharing your holiday memories with the Tripadvisor community of our “Superstar Hotel”. I am so very proud to read your review.

What a shame you had to leave early and were unable to finish your stay and hope all is well at your end now.

Our chef is a very happy man today and we are equally delighted that you enjoyed the food so much and didn’t get a dodgy tum, especially after 30 years of travelling and the first time you didn’t need to take meds!

We do receive much praise for the staff their friendliness, helpfulness and welcoming manner which they pride on and it just makes us strive even further to constantly improve and review our services.

We certainly do hope you come back and see us again in the near future, thank you again from all the team here at the Hotel,

Our very best wishes for Christmas and the coming Year,

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Reception Date of stay 2nd - 7th December 2012

On arrival we were greeted with a welcoming smile,just what we needed after a long day travelling and within 10 minutes we were in our room.

Room (509)
A bit on the small side but very clean and beds are comfortable. The lady who cleaned our room did a fantastic job. (thank you Gloria).

Restaurant
What can I say? I could spend all day talking about this fabulous restaurant, all its staff and the excellent food, but I won't. I'm just going to sum it up in one word..."OUTSTANDING"

Summary
Glad we booked this hotel and would definatly stay again. Just like to mention the lifts, the one set maximum weight is 375kg so if it came to our floor with 3 people in it I got in and the lift wouldn't work so I ended up walking down to the restaurant a lot of the times, which luckily I could still do. Just for the record it's about 140 of my paces to the restaurant, but there is another lift that will take more weight LOL.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank bong0666

Good Morning Bong0666,

I am delighted you took time to write a review of your recent stay here at the Hotel RH Princesa, thank you very much.

After a long journey what a great start to your holiday to be greeted with a welcoming smile. We will of course pass your thanks onto Gloria and in fact all the team at the hotel. I say it time and again that feedback of this nature is very motivating for the team and I think this will leave our head chef on cloud 9, along with the restaurant team. In a couple of days if you visit our facebook page for the hotel you will be able to see some of the team singing on a video!

Thank you once again for sharing your opinion with fellow travellers.

From all the team here at the hotel , we wish you and your loved ones all the very best for Christmas and the New Year and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future,

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Spent a week in hotel Princesa in early October. From start to finish, reception & hotel staff extremely helpful & friendly. Restaurant food was superb : fresh fish & steaks grilled for you before your eyes, and an enormous variety changing daily. Really couldn't fault anything here. We didn't bother eating out, which we normally do on holiday. Evening entertainment top class and a variety of additional facilities, although some, such as spa & sauna, incur a modest charge. Hotel is 6 to 8 minutes easy walk from beach, and about 12 minutes to the old-town shopping centre with its supermarkets and shopping malls. Rooms very clean and quite spacious with modern multi-channel lcd tv so you can gloat at UK weather forecasts. It's noticeable that there are lots of Spaniards spending their holiday in this hotel, which seems a very good sign. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone spending a holiday in Benidorm.

Room Tip: Rooms on south side overlook the pool area and get sun on the balcony from about 11am to 4pm. Nice time to sit on balcony, sip some wine & hqve a snooze!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 683,305
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Princesa & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

A very good morning from Benidorm and thank you for reviewing the Hotel RH Princesa after your stay in October at “one of the best 4*s you have stayed in”.

I must say how very pleased I am to have such meaningful feedback; all the team work very hard and praise of this nature make it all worthwhile.

Excellent to hear how much you enjoyed the food and variety. Rooms are cleaned daily and yes we have a range of top UK TV channels, BBC1, 2. ITV1, 2, 4 and others, so for those who like to keep up with their soaps or UK news and favourite programmes then this is an added bonus. Location is ideal for the “old town”, beach, shops and bars etc…

We are very proud to hear that you would highly recommend our hotel and we certainly hope that you come back to visit us again soon,

I sned you my very best wishes for Christmas,