All reviews pool bar self catering old town british bars long weekend min walk big supermarket cooking facilities lovely hotel large balcony xmas and new year night break first morning a lovely stay stayed here for nights the main strip stag weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

First the good bits, the hotel is good value, in a good position and the rooms were great. Unlike other reviewers we found the reception staff very helpful. Especially the lady on duty overnight on the 15th January.

Our flight was moved from Alicante to Murcia due to a fire at Alicante airport. The receptionist contacted the transfer company, our airline and also booked a taxi for us. Excellent service.

The bad bit was the food as other reviewers have commented on. On one morning our cooked breakfast was totally cold (including a fried egg). There was plenty choice for the evening meal, but most of it was bland.

I think part of the food problem is that the evening meal starts at 8pm. Because it is so late, there is always a big rush as soon as the doors open, the staff find it hard to cope with the rush and the food suffers.

I would suggest if you want a good value hotel in this area to book the Primavera but to eat out. There are loads of good inexpensive bars and restaurants in the area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2020

staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for me ,handy for the old town/shopping plenty bars etc mercadona at top of hill was great for stocking up on essentials ie drink lol 15 min walk to the square/sinatras etc but only 6euros in a taxi back

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Very good value hotel , room a little dated but clean and what we needed , very central location , breakfast was standard continental , could take it or leave it , can’t comment on the lunch and dinner as we where b n b only. One thing I will say it that some of the staff could be very rude ,or came across that way ‍♀️ , it was very quiet when we arrived , no entertainment on , pool not set out with beds etc then after nearly a week of us being there a huge party of over 50s Spanish guests rocked up and suddenly the hotel sprung into life , there was entertainment each night , pool bar got opened and beds and tables put out , you catch my drift ! I’m not one to moan about hotels but we all paid the same price so this hotel should be catering for everyone equally !! Benidorm is fabulous fun we had a great Xmas and would def go again and would stay in this hotel .

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2019

Good clean hotel with swimming pool , unfortunately the service wasn’t that good some of the staff should work on being more polite especially the one who is working on reception ,also the food was ok but a bit tasteless . The hotel it self I would recommend due to being in town and everything is close however there is a bit work to be done and to improve.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

After booking at short notice we were demanded to pay in full before arival, upon arival was roldcpuldnt accomadate due to a booking error they cant accommodate a family of 2 adults and 3 children in one room, couldnt offer a refund or alter the booking at all, after explaininh we had paid in full and needed a refund to book elsewere the man on the desk said not his problem, and the only way we could stay is by paying double and having an additional room at full cost,

We had traveled a long way and had no sleep in 36h so said ok put us in 2 rooms till the morning and we will.get this sorted after some sleep, considering they had our full money up front he said only way he can do this is if I cancle the current booking and.pay £132 for 2 rooms for the one.night and.wait 10 days for a refund on the over £500 we had already paid,

At this point i asked to speak to manager and he said he was the manager and nothing he could do, at this stage one.of.our children.started to cry as was getting upset and worried,

I demanded to speak to.some one higher up and he told me the manager is.not a nice person.and will be a lot worse than him and that the real manager doesnt meet guest.

As our daughter got more upset he then asked us to.wait round a corner while he rang the real manager, he didnt want our child crying infront of other guests.

I have never in my life left so badly treated by a hotel.

After a long on going disagreement I explained we dont have the funds to book anywhere else with out the refund.

He then said its not his problem and he had cancled our booking now and it would take up to 10 days to process and its not his problem.

We left the hotel so angry and upset,
After another 2 hours back and forth between booking.com and other hotels we finaly got in another hotel.

I never write reviews about but the way this so called manager treated me and my family I am discusted and would never want to stay their ever again.

Also to top it off I have a email now saying because I paid in full im not due a refund at allfor.the hotel costs

Date of stay: October 2019