All reviewsred dogcafe benidormpool viewgreat hotelexcellent locationnight lifebars and clubscentral locationhen weekendclean roomsearly hourslight sleepermaid service every dayold townshort breaknoisy at nightcleaned every day
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Just got back from a weekend at the perla could not fault it at all quite noisy but that's what benidorm is all about , if you want a quiet holiday stay in the old town where it's quieter, rooms were spotless clean towels every day and the breakfast was fine everything you need, just round the corner from all the action ,will definitely stay again .

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Susan P
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Arrived for a mid week break. After reading the reviews I thought I had found a real gem, but I was slightly disappointed, the receptionists were quite abrupt on arrival, I couldn't understand why they wanted to keep my passport! I eventually went and got them back! The triple room was rather small and very basic, but it was clean! I would recommend the rooms on the pool side, as they were quieter, but it could still be quite noisy as the hotel was used by groups for stag/ hen weekends. The breakfast was good, and frequently replenished. The pool area was basic and again loud, I preferred to go to the beach which was only a few minutes walk away. All in all I would say great for youngsters wanting a loud, boozy, energetic holiday with friends. If you don't stay in the Old Town!

Room Tip: By the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My partner and I have just got back from a long weekend in Benidorm staying at the Perla. I was not sure what to expect as it was only officially a 2 Star hotel. However it was faultless. It was clean, the rooms were modern with key card door locks, breakfast was great it had everything you needed - Bacon, Sausage, eggs, beans, breads, cheese, ham, pastries, fruit, cereal, cakes.....The waitier at breakfast was very helpful and friendly he was always very cheery and obviously loved his job. The pool area was clean and the sun was on htere from about 11am until about 5.30pm. I was unsure if this would be the case as it is surrounded by other high hotels. The hotel is situated right in the middle of pubs bars and restaurants so there was no need to walk far for anything. The beach was only a 5 minute walk away too. The downside of being in the middle of everything was the noise at night as some of the bars were open until 7am. I did not have any problem sleeping through it but my parter did have a couple of nights where he kept being woken up. However if you are going to go to the party caplital you have to expect noise. It was a lovely hotel and everything was great. They had your pick up times on the wall in reception so you knew when your tranfser was picking you up. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a cheap break in Benidorm !!!! :)

Room Tip: I would recommend a Pool View room as I think these would be quieter than the ones on the main road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Claire E
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent location very short walk from the beach. Benidorm cafe and silvers bang next door then youv got the rest of the strip of bars just around the corner. The guys at the pool bar and who do breakfast are very very friendly and breakfast is nothing to complain about, more then enough choice to satisfy the hangovers! We found taking our towels to the pool at breakfast time helpful because it could get really busy especially at the weekends. Deffinatly reccomend and would deffinatly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank 888em888
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Was here from the 12th of may until the 16th with 6 friends for a mid week break this is our 3rd year at this hotel and wouldn't stay any where else it's spotlessly clean, staff very pleasant especially bar man down the stairs ....breakfast is really good and keep replenishing fresh food all morning ...very central everything within walking distance lovely hotel

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends