Returning to these Apartments for the second year in January my Wife and I found them still good value for money and most of all clean. there has been some work going on since our last visit and the Apartment we had this year had been installed with a full climate control system. This is not being advertised at present because not all Apartments finsihed and some still have an electric radiator, but work is continuing. It appears the lower floors have been done, (we were on the third floor). At this time of year you do need some heating, but it is a choice of a lower floor with a good heating system and a poor view, also you loose the Sun on the balcony a couple of hours earlier than floor 7 or above. The Apartments are kept clean and have all the basic equipment you need for a self catering holiday, including a large Bathroom/Shower and plenty of hot water. The one Bedroom Apartments are ideal for a couple, but 2 couples sharing would have a problem. Over the last 3 years we have found a very good Restuarant which is called OSCARS it can be found found right beside the Wheeltapers Club, the Food here is excellant and very good value for money with a 2 course meal 6 Euros and a 3 course meal 9 Euros, the food is of high quality, well cooked and more than what most people can eat (if you want a Sunday lunch to die for then make sure you try this Restuarant, but you may need to book). It's worth a try anyway and with the Wheeltapers next door which does a very good show (in our view the best in Benidorm)with 3 Singing duos and 2 Comedians every night it means you have not got far to go on a full stomach. We hire a Car every year and make a point of visiting The Noah's Ark Animal sanctury each year, we are not big ones for Zoo's, but this is worth a vist as all the Animals have been rescued and the Guy that runs it very comitted and always pleased to see visitors (5 Euros to enter), but you know the cash is being put to good use. As the Sanctuary is in the Mountains beside Gudalest the views make it worth the visit as well. We would certainly visit Paraisio 10 again, it's not 4 star, but just good value for what you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marvill manage 100 apartments at the Paraiso 10. Services include 24 hour reception, swimming pool, weekly cleaning service, linen change. Extras: internet access, wash and dry laundry, tennis court. One bedroom apartments for 4 people, two beds in bedroom, sofa bed in the lounge. Heating -air conditioning, TV, kitchen with fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, mini oven, electric hobs. Enjoy a drink and snacks, at the Paradise Corner, our modern cafe-bar with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paraiso Ten Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso 10 Apartments
- Paraiso Ten Apartments Benidorm
- Paraiso Ten Apartments Hotel Benidorm