With the recent knocks on here I could not wait to get too the Sandos and see what was going on. On arrival it's very clean and modern and Reception staff are faultless. We arrived after the evening meal but still managed too get a snack from the bar which was good and the service super fast. Bar staff in both bars work and try real hard with a smile and banter! The local drinks that are too be expected we're good and the beer always ice cold.
Food has took a bit of a battering on here of late but our party of six adults found most of it very nice. Some meats do get served a little cold but these were not left out for hours then served up it's how they came out from the kitchens. Most are cooked in front of you such as Pork and Fish dishes . As for ANY all inc things do get repetitive but we were there for 4 days so can't complain. If you are after Michelin star food then don't book a made for the masses Hotel in Benidorm for £400 a week!
As for the rooms , all was good, clean , modern and well kept with maid service everyday so 100% too the Sandos. Lobby and other areas are just as nice so don't be worried of anything regarding decor or cleanliness.
Entertainment was mostly background noise too us as we made our own but a couple of nights we were clapping so can't be that bad. After all if you want more too do it is Benidorm so go out as always plenty of people watching and Bars too entertain you. Now for one negative....... The Wi-Fi .... Good when your in your room but nearly impossible too get around the pool or Bar ... Come on Sandos, invest in this more and you will have happier customers! Would I go back .... YES , if I did that, but I go too a different Hotel each visit as I believe it gives you a fresher holiday each time. Did we enjoy it ... YES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm