Went to the Sandos Monaco on Feb15th 2013. First time in Europe as an all inclusive, and adults only. Definitely will go back again. The food, and drinks varied every day. There was always something to fill you up. That was the only problem. We both put 5lbs on that week. The entertainment is rubbish in the week. This consists of a quiz night, and piped music. But at the week-end there were a line dancing club in, plus a couple of stag and hen partys. And it was enjoyed by different acts Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No problems with the stag, and hen partys. They enjoyed themselves, before going on the town. The hotel gets a bit warm in your room. The hotel was at 35 degrees farenheit. And the air con was set at that in your room. The only way you could lower the temperature, was to open your balcony door. But as i said, theses are minimal problems. You also get free wi-fi, all over the hotel. There is an upgrade package. This entitles you to sit in a glass cube, and drink authentic brands of shorts, and free papers. Plus you get a teasmade in your room. Take a travel kettle, mash your own. They have small fridges in your room. This will save you £90 each. Only spent 25 euro's all week. 18 of that was for the safe in your wardrobe to be activated. Love the wi-fi door cards. No need to fumble for slots. Just hold card to door lock, and it unlocks. Like i said , will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm