we stay at the Sandos from 8th march to 11th..
we were on the 13th floor with lovely views (higher the better)
the food was good but not much choice on evening meals (hot meats)
short walk to the beach.. nice little gym (which i used but found very hot not air con on)
evening entrtainment was good.. bar staff were all friendly n smiley..
very clean hotel
overall we enjoyed our stay and will be returning to this hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm