This is the best hotel i have stayed in Benidorm.
I can't fault it except for the lights being turned off at 12 midnight once the all inclusive bars have closed. Met some fantastic people & we carried on with our chat in the dark regardless!
We were on the select silver club holiday & it was great. I won't go on too much as previous reviews have covered it. The main pluses for this upgrade are mini-bar in the room,robes, free spa, private bar (self-service) with snacks, tv,daily newspapers & 15% off further spa visits.
There was internet access being set-up during our stay, but didn't get to use it.
Whatever we asked for we got! (provided they supplied it) Bombay Sapphire was most popular!!!
Rooms spotless with 2 double comfy beds, hairdryer, kettle & loads of toiletries in the room(incl a toothbrush). The maid cleaned our room later on which suited us.Sheets were changed during our 1 week stay & towels on request.
Restaurant - spoiled for choice! Different food every day. Show cooking - loved it. chef cooked on request. Waiters very polite & courteous.
Bar Staff - again can't fault. For the guests who did fault, just remember the shifts these guys work. Also i didnt tip until the last day & found they didn't treat me any different.
The pool area - very clean & tidy with plenty comfy loungers. Yes the pool was cold but it definately wakes you up! You can also hire beach towels for 10euro each which when returned to reception are laundered daily.
Entertainment - this was poor but as i said earlier we met really good company & spent the majority of our time in the select lounge having a laugh.
Big thanks to guests Janet & Barry who helped us out on our last day!!!! Stars!
In summary this hotel is in a great location, in the middle of the old & new town. Its very quiet at night & yet close enough to entertainment. Its adults only & has a mixed clientele.
Definately be back......soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm