Stayed here with a couple of friends for the Fiesta week.
Overall, the aesthetics of the place are great. It's obvious that Sandos have spent a lot of money on the place and on the whole it's spotless and comfortable.
We stayed all inclusive and for the first 3 days were a little unsure as to what we could actually have under the scheme. We did ask but were left even more confused. Drinks wise, I think it's a case of ask and see! (If you like Smirnoff, ask for Smirnoff, ohterwise you get the paint thinner!)
Food wise - well, let's just say that meal times were more of a necessity than an enjoyable experience. Generally, the food was luke warm to the verge of cold. The plates were always untouchably hot (I think they might have got this concepts in the wrong order) I also found the food to be lacking in any taste, and if I see Kidney Pie again I will commit Hari Kari.
Bedrooms and connecting corridors are top notch and the bathrooms are spacious and well equipped (the only niggle with the rooms is the bedside light is directly above your head on the wall and made out of 10 inch thick glass. We had a few occasions where getting into and out of bed nearly involved a trip to A&E with concussion!)
I would definately stay here again though. I don't think you can get a better location - close enough to everything but far enough away so as it's not on your doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm