This was a trip with my partner, Mum & elderly Aunt (81) as a cheap & cheerful to get some vitamin D to our bones, & a first trip for all of us to Benidorm & also our first All Inclusive package. This is an extremely good value for money hotel, with friendly staff & excellent food, catering for most dietary requirements, rooms good & cleaned every day. The hotel is located 2 roads back from the beach & smack in the middle of the old & new towns, with the children's park Festilandia at the end of the road. Hotel has nightly entertainment until midnight & if that isn't enough, it's just a short stroll to the lively bars & night clubs to keep you going till sun up! The main market on wednesday & sunday is a good place to get some bargains & only took us 15 mins to walk too.
My Aunt is disabled so we rented a scooter for the week & reception sorted it out for us, as some hotels will not allow you to charge them up, unless it has been booked through them. It was invaluable to my Aunt who had her freedom & made us chase after her instead of pushing her! We won ½ price tickets for the Spa whilst there, from the nightly game of bingo (called in 3 different languages) & enjoyed every minute, as this was my first time in a Spa. I also found a salon 200 yds from the hotel called Julia's, and a lovely woman called Esther did a much needed pedicure for €23 & was worth every cent, I noticed she also did manicures & I think some waxing too, if you require. I must admit I was sceptical about Benidorm & didn't think I'd enjoy myself as much as I did, but if or when I come back, this will be the first hotel I want to book.
The only downside to some of the rooms, is if you have one near the lifts or on the lower floors, you can hear people walking past or the lovely Racquel on the Mic from the basement, where the entertainment is held.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splitty, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm