Marc Apartments
  • Restaurant
$172
$151
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2013

arrived at marc apartment 2am with me son had to walk down the hill all 500 yards, 2 roads and do a left easily found note on door of follies vacancies asking me to go next door to neuro hotel to pick keys up left mobile on table outside hotel neuro security found and handed it in collected me mobile next morn paid me 100 deposit was pleased with our apartment 6 c clean no broken tiles or loose wires large apartment big balcony quiet at nite spanish people lived both side really nice people helpful.
app was cleaned 3 times in a week i got clean towels and bed sheets
met lady with her 2 sons there flat was not gud on 3rd floor she had loads wrong with there apartment broken tiles, loose wires, rubish sofa, small flat, the pool was small but ok sun shined by pool after 11 am sun loungers needed a bloody gud clean all in all wasnt that bad really for the price . bar man john was nice chap friendley let me leave suitcase in back of bar after 10am wen u hand the keys in. didnt see any dog muck on path or roads like the reviews said often seen police by pool eatin dinner so felt very safe there would definatley go again but wud ask for 6 c again not far away from aqalandia 1.90 euro on bus at bottom of hill take butties tho bit expensive in there. plenty of food places within 2 min walk, supermarket 20 metres away cud see from balcony going again in april

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Although the apts were clean they could do with modernising as could the poolside furniture,this said it was in a quiet area so no problems with noise in the small hours,I would consider going there in the future as overall it provided good value for the money we paid.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
4  Thank Michael G
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had my hen do here and it was the best 4 night stay I've ever had not a 5* hotel but it has all you need even going back this year with my 2 year and 8 year old.... People giving all bad review yeah some of the things are old but it wasn't dirty the bar man was all so lovely and food was good too... Can't wait to goin back x

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Frankie210907
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My friend and I stayed at the Marc Apartments and were a little apprehensive because of all the negative comments. We were pleased with the one bedroom apartment we stayed in.The apartment was clean,comfortable and was equipped with everything we needed.We even had a lovely neighbour and the staff at the bar were helpful and friendly. The pool and bar area was fantastic.We were well informed on where we had to pick up the keys after hours and the location of the apartment was in a quiet and safe area and only a short walk from the beach and shops.The only thing missing was a fan for those hot nights but other than that I would recommend these apartments and if I was to visit Benidorm again I would stay at the Marc Apartments.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank trvl27
Reviewed August 5, 2012

we stayed in the marc apartments from july 20th 2012 to 3rd aug 2012. i had read lots of reviews most bad so i was bit worried. i stayed here in a one bed apt with my daughters age 4 and 8, me and my husband. their was a bed settee in the front room which me and my husband slept on and two single beds in the bed room. we had a tv ( spanish ) although their was an english radio channel on the t so was happy with that. we also have a little oven 4 ringed hob a toaster kettle iorn and a washing machine with english instructions. the apartments arnt over big but we managed fine.they were a few broken floor tiles and the bathroom tap dripped and no plug in the bath, but all minor things which dint spoil our holiday in the slightest. we did not have a cleaner but i did not mind as i used the washer anyway for the towels and sheets.they bar is run by a spanish man called john who is very nice the meals form the bar are good and not to over priced, perfect for a snack round the pool.the pool is not massive but was big enough, it was all clean and their is lots of sunbeds. we had the pool to our selves most of the two weeks. as most of the people in the apartments live their full time so were out at work. u need to pick the key up from folies vacances which is a five min walk. you just go straight down the hill then turn laft and its just next to the wine shop. very easy to get to. i was very happy overall with these apts and will be staying here again in oct .

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family