We stayed here for 3 nights. On floor 6, 2 nice size rooms, bathroom basic, kitchen ok, balcony nice size. Do not come here if you want luxury, it's nice and basic, no A/C in our room, and no locks on patio doors, bar in hotel was nice, but some staff not helpful or interested in you, odd behaviour we you rely on people coming in to spend money?? Pool area is great nice sun trap I would have a bar area somewer close and use plastic cups as there some glass shards about, we booked on bookings.com and got a great deal. We didn't dine at hotel as plenty of bars, cafes and restarants. Clean rooms but we won't be staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxmar Benidorm Apartments welcome you to a comfortable resort of apartments in Rincon de Loix, Benidorm, close to the very famous Levante beach. These apartments equipped with all type of commodities and an outdoor swimming pool with solarium are an ideal accommodation for those looking for calmness, sun and a holiday at a good price in Benidorm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Apartamentos Luxmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Luxmar Hotel Benidorm
- Luxmar Apartments Hotel Benidorm