Just come back from a week stay at Luxmar, the rooms were basic but dirty, the kitchen was filthy no clean dishes, mouldy shower, didn't have any sheets changed throughout the week, balcony doors didn't lock, the list goes on. In a good location quiet and about 10 minute walk from the beach but there's hundreds of hotels in Benidorm I wouldn't recommend this one especially for families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxmar Benidorm Apartments welcome you to a comfortable resort of apartments in Rincon de Loix, Benidorm, close to the very famous Levante beach. These apartments equipped with all type of commodities and an outdoor swimming pool with solarium are an ideal accommodation for those looking for calmness, sun and a holiday at a good price in Benidorm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apartamentos Luxmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Luxmar Hotel Benidorm
- Luxmar Apartments Hotel Benidorm