“Great Hotel”
Review of Port Fiesta Park

Port Fiesta Park
Ranked #157 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have just arrived back from a 7 night half board stay. This hotel is immaculately clean, the rooms were cleaned daily and we couldn't find fault at all with the rooms. We arrived late at night and they had plated a salad and fruit for us which was lovely. We were in room 267 which had a pool view. The only bad comment i can say about this hotel is that the walls are thin between rooms so if you are a light sleeper then take some earplugs. We had a brilliant time! Don't listen to the moaners.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 7313ann
Write a ReviewReviews (1,608)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have just returned from the Fiesta Park Hotel where me and my aunty went for a 5 day break. I have to say that what I read on some of the reviews made me wonder wether or not to cancel but thank goodness found we did'nt. We found the hotel to be very clean with very friendly staff, the food was lovely and there was a lot to chose from. Ok so the rooms were not massive but what do you do in there but sleep etc. So don't be put off by moaning people who want 5 star accomodation for 3 star price fabulos hotel not far from the beach and shops, I have already booked my next holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank septembersun2013
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel, even more so after reading some of the reviews on here. On arrival, clean, bright and pleasant staff. We arrived after meal times but were still offered something to eat. Food in general was really good! Always plenty to choose from and it was hot! There was variations from chicken dinners to fish and chips. All very tasty! Drinks were great, cocktails, baileys, vodkas pretty much anything you wanted. Rooms, yes small but basic, I mean what do you need it for, a sleep and a wash. It was clean and safe, it's all you need really. House keeping was a bit naughty just walking into the room one morning without knocking but overall rooms were ok. Pool was good aswell, no running for sun beds or fighting for towel spots it was fairly chilled and quiet. Great sun trap from the hours of 12-6. No wind and plenty sunshine. I would certainly stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Jonto84
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We only stayed here for four nights but I have no idea why people complain about this hotel!
The main thing people complain about is the food, we had no problems at all with the food! There was about 3/4 choices for all meals, so I get that there isn't much choice but it tastes lovely! Deserts weren't up to much, but the Sunday dinner was lovely!
The all inclusive drinks were amazing, not many hotels offer cocktails in their all inclusive!
The hotel is very Spanish orientated and although there is entertainment on an evening it begins with all the lovely oldies line dancing. But this never bothered us.
It's a ten minute walk to the beach (only downfall is you have to pay €4 for a sunbed) but the sea was lovely. It's around a 15 minute taxi ride to new town and costs around €7-10 for a taxi. We didn't go to old town but apparently it is beautiful and about a 10-15 minute walk.
The only negatives were we weren't offered water on arrival (lucky we bought some at the airport) our aircon was built from what looked like the 1960's and it didn't work so we slept with the door open. Also the pool area was quite shady because the buildings enclosed the pool. But all in all the hotel served it's purpose!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Amey G
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here for a week in July and had a brilliant holiday. Fed up with moaners on here so decided to write an honest and fair review. The hotel which is basic, yet spotless is a ten minute stroll to the beach and within walking distance to Old Benidorm and a cheap cab ride to New Benidorm. Yes the food wasn't amazing but there's always something to eat and drink and snacks throughout the day. The pool was busy (as July) but we always got a sun-bed, all inclusive drinks were fine, staff friendly and met some lovely and friendly people. It's been said before but most people who moan on here expect 5 * luxuries for 3 * prices. Great believer in a holiday is what you make it and too short for negativity - the Fiesta Park is a great all inclusive budget hotel. :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Toaster123456
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Have just returned after a week half board. I can honestly say it's the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I always read reviews and don't take any notice but for this hotel they're true!!
Food awful, especially in the evening. All steamed. Ok at breakfast. Long queues for meals. People taking too much, running out of food. Very noisy. Get in there early! We only had three evening meals.Very claustrophobic feel to the whole hotel. You can only escape by a lift usually crammed tight. In hotel info it says 5 minutes from beach so that sounded ideal for my husband who has arthritis in his knees - more like 30minutes! A/C very noisy at night so slept badly.
On the plus side we found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The hotel is tired looking but clean. In need of a refurbishment. Sorry will NEVER go back even if I won a holiday there!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just back from a week at this hotel....hotel its self average,but,thank goodness we weren't all inclusive! We ate maybe twice here! The food was horrendous! We were half board,but still didnt get our meals here! Bit of advice......just book hotel ....and keep your money to eat out!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family