I've just spent 5 days at this hotel with my friends. I'd read lots of reviews beforehand so I tried to go with an open mind. The reserving of sunbeds was an issue but we managed to find one everyday.There are always those inconsiderate holidaymakers that reserve beds then go out for the day.Our room was cleaned everyday,with fresh linen and towels. Very basic rooms a little dated but clean.The restaurant had cafeteria style plastic seating, very practical a bit uncomfortable but hard wearing. No problem finding something to eat but lacked variety, always fish and a meat dish to choose from and a fresh salad bar. The dining queues were annoying as they could be easily resolved by moving the salad bar and serving food from both sides.Plenty of drinks on the all inclusive menu. Breakfast being the best meal of the day having more than one toaster and a couple of coffee machines. Great pastries!
Entertainment was provided every night although it lacked imagination.
The staff were lovely, well mannered and very polite.There were Spanish staying at the hotel but then we were in Spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm