Just back from a holiday here,hotel caters for older clientele and is not really suitable for children.The kids based activities are all in the bar area,and as most of clientell have been drinking since morning its not an ideal place to have young kids wondering about.The meals seem to be adult based with little or no childrens options for main meals,except chips,the rooms are reasonably clean and seem to all have balcony's.Trips to the attractions ie mondomar and terra mitica are best done by taxi as the last bus to terra mitica in the morning is just after 11 am and the bus back is not untill 7pm.there are no direct busses to mondomar theme park so the only option is a taxi,.You are only 5 mins walk from the shops and only 10 mins walk from the beach which is great.no information on local busses or taxis in the hotel and staff not very helpfull either on how to get to theme parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Port Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm