“Friendly Fiesta”
Review of Port Fiesta Park

Port Fiesta Park
Ranked #159 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Like others reading the reviews, I was worried about booking the hotel, but I must admit to being pleasantly surprised. A group of us including a handicapped adult went AI. I mention the handicapped adult only to point out the care shown by staff towards her and in particular by Rosa and Angelinas in the dining room.
The dining experience itself was very good with an excellent selection of dishes to suit all nationalities. Sebastian, the wine waiter, was always happy and helpful too.
Entertainment was a mixture of disco, flamenco, and a heavy bias towards Spanish dance music which we found delightful. There are certainly an overwhelming number of retired Spaniards enjoying the Fiesta Park and this is testament to the good food and entertainment. The bar staff work very hard indeed and are always friendly. This is the case too with staff, in general, on reception.
The location is in a fairly quiet area near the old town which is ideal too.
Why only a 3 rating. If I could have rated it good I would have. However, the big downside for me was the bedrooms. These were spotless and cleaned to high standards daily with fresh towels - but the soundproofing is dreadful. The thin walls and polished granite floors certainly don't help!

Room Tip: choose a room on the 5th floor to avoid noise!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Port Fiesta Park

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews was dreading arriving....but
Had a lovely stay, hotel was clean, staff was friendly, food was average.
Overall a good holiday, we got the service we paid for and had a great holiday in the process.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Lmhex82
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just back from a 5 night break in Fiesta Park. Lovely clean hotel with very good food. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Entertainment wasn't too bad considering the time of year and there was a different show on every night. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Lorraine L
Reviewed March 24, 2013

one to give a miss unless over 65.Spanish over run it, all Spanish music lots of old time dancing. Bar area very nice. Staff very nice. Rooms basic beds uncomfortable, showers good lots of hot water, no lights on balcony at night, only Spanish on in room tv .Food not up too much. Stopped in flamingo oasis this time last year food fantastic catered for English but away from the town.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Me and my husband went on the 9th of March.We had a lovely time at this hotel staff was friendly. The room were very clean and tidy,The location was good we enjoy walking to the beach everyday.Food was good could have done with a bit more choice.The spanish guests was very friendly,my only problem is the hotel was full of older spanish people and they try to share my table when my husband gone to get a drink. The entertainment was just for the spanish guests but other wise i enjoy myself.

Room Tip: Rooms by road are very noises.
2  Thank 624Ann
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Arrived on the 2nd of March. First impressions were organised chaos ! This was due to the large hotel and many many spanish guests. After booking in we were asked for our passports which I know they do in Spain after we were handed our cards for the room I asked for my passport back which I was told I could not have back till the following day. This made me very uncomfortable as all the passports were just left in pigeon holes at the back of reception. As you can imagine his left me feeling uneasy. There were 2 small lifts to take you up the stairs which were very busy at most times so I found it easier to walk up and own each time. Once in your room hey were clean and tidy. I must say I found the beds very comfortable. Linen and towels dealt with daily. I found all staff very friendly and pleasant. The dinning room is found in the basement. And it was an experience to behold. We found as well as others that you had to go for your food in rotation because if you left the table unattended you were in great danger of finding the Spanish had taken it. I always try and see the good in all people but sadly I found some were extremely rude and do not join a queue like the British. They had a habit of just pushing in. Food was plentiful and eatable that is all I can say. This hotel I feel is not suited to people with mobility problems due to the hill up from the beach. But I found it great for walking as it gave me great exercise. I would go back myself but many said they wouldn't.

Room Tip: If you can manage get a room on a higher floor to help with the music. But this does not carry on la...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank zalya
Reviewed March 8, 2013

hotel fine and clean ,,food ok chips salad meat cheese breads had better but ok ,,time of year lots of older spanish people but didnt have any problems ,,went out of hotel at night as entertainment didnt suit us asit was spanish,, but staff great rooms basic but clean for price couldent moan

Room Tip: 401 them rooms look over pool
1  Thank Peter N