Just returned from a 5 night break. We had a room for 4 on the 1st floor. It was very clean but very noisy, faced the road and the dreaded bins which were emptied nightly between midnight and 1am, could hear furniture moving above and music from the bar which ends at midnight. Asked to be moved but they only have this size room facing the road. No kettle or hairdryer in room but you can rent a dryer for 3 euros per day. Entertainment was darts, bingo and sequence dancing, all more suited to maybe 60+ and particularly Spanish . Dining room is downstairs with not an awful lot of choice in hot meals. 10 minute stroll downhill to the beach. It was cheap but you get what you pay for....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Port Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm