We have stayed here 3 times now. Staff are lovely, helpful.
We have noticed the economy cut backs this year with the rooms central heating wasn't coming on as often & the meat selection wasn't as good. Xmas gala dinner was awful, but couldn't fault the new year's dinner. Have an early dinner, otherwise you will not be able to get a seat in the bar area, as all the spanish grab them first. Music every evening, they tend to cater for the spanish only, when we asked the dj for english songs, then you get 2 then back to spanish. They should do a mixture for the residents. Asked for 'auld lang syne' at our new year time and he played Rod Stewart 'you wear it well' he said that was the only scottish tune he had. Spanish people are very noisy moving furniture & talking, don't expect much sleep.Will visit Benidorm again, but not this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm