All reviewscheap weekendbig balconybad reviewslevante beachspain
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Although these apartments need an upgrade everything was clean.The staff are vwery helpfull and friendly.There is a small britishsupermarket next door so you can get your HP sauce or tea bags no problem.A few bars and resteraunts are nearby and its only a 10 minute walk to the main bar and club area.So far enough away so that noise at night is not a problem.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the back then on sunday and wednesday you arent woken by the market people setting up just accross the road
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2012

On arrival reception staff rude, yes they do request a 50 euros deposit... Cigarette butts all over the stair case, graffiti on the stair walls, the room was totally filthy, we had to clean it ourselves, there was blood on the bathroom floor, the wardrobe was stinking. The bath was rusty, the glass was loose in the patio doors which didn't lock, I wrote my name in the dust, crumbs all over the kitchen and the hob was a disaster, the cover of the fuse box was hanging off, a loose electric socket.. Need I say more? We checked out after 1 night..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Have just come back from 4 nights at the Evamar with my 19 year old daughter and 17 year old son and have to say that I was really worried after reading some reports but found them to be a long way from the truth! I agree about the need for modernisation and the lack of sunbeds but have to say the comments about cleanliness (especially of the pool) and the mannerisms of the staff are not what I experienced. The pool was cleaned daily, was pleasant and never overcrowded, the staff were not rude in the slightest, quite the opposite - they couldn't have been more helpful. Comments about the appartments being in an isolated location baffle me - the road is quite clearly a busy main rd, well lit and well used. We had no problems with our stay, it did what it says in the tin and at the right price! Air con would be a plus in the future but I would certainly go back. Some people expect the earth but want to pay with peanuts!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Spent a few nights here as part of a girls break away and I would say it really wouldn't be ideal for a romantic getaway or a family holiday. The rooms look like they seriously need a decent clean but we didn't spend any time there, it was literally just a place to rest your head at the end of the night. If that's the type of holiday you're going on then that's what you can expect. On the plus side it was just opposite the weekly market, had a large balcony and wasn't far from the main promenade or nightlife. Just treat it as a crash pad.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank WirralMinty
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Venison is host to several apartments, many of which I have had a nice time staying in. However, thanks to my stay at the Evamar, I will not be going self-catering any time soon. When I went in the room for the first time, I thought it was old and run-down. The only modern device was the TV, but at 20" it's not great. My father's first response to the apartment was "It's a bit of a dump" My mother? "It's crap here!" They worked it out and the last time they came here was 18 years ago, and back then it looked great! But after almost two decades, nothing has changed but the TV! I highly reccomend people do "not" stay here, as you will be greatly disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012