“NICE HOTEL”

Ranked #98 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“NICE HOTEL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed at the Dynastic for 9 days from the 2nd-12th November 2013 and really enjoyed our stay. I requested a balcony and a pool view which to my astonishment we got. The room we got was clean and tidy. We went half board and how anyone cannot find something they like food wise is a mystery. Choices were excellent. The food was always topped up and if you asked it was done straight away by the catering staff who were really pleasant.The only negatives about the Dynastic is I cannot understand why they charge to use the internet when most of the nearby pubs have free internet.One other drawback which is not really the hotels fault is the pool area is deserted at 1pm due to the sun going behind a massive hotel.Never mind ,the walk to the beach is only 10 minutes.Overall we really enjoyed our stay at the Dynastic. If you want to see the football all premiership games are shown at the Union Mash pub next to the hotel.

Room Tip: Pool View with a balcony.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank bigcarl62

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
  • Polish first
Pontypool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We didn't visit December 2012, but summer of 2012 - website would not let me leave a date earlier. Overall this hotel was good value for money. Wouldn't go back to the hotel, but not because of the hotel itself, but because we had a bad experience with someone staying there at the same time. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others, we were just sorry an individual spoilt our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pauline F
selby
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

loads of rules but no control or manager to complain to. one rule have a shower before you enter the pool, stag louts in the pool 0.900 am fully clothed straight from the bars down town .inside the hotel shouting, screaming,swearing, and still in their wet clothes,older people having to go out of the hotel even though they were all inclusive.in the dining room doing the same with no control.reception totally oblivious to the many people who complained.everyone knows the stags are on holiday to enjoy themselves but you just can't leave them to run riot .

Room Tip: ask for a room with a pool view ( not a view of the gemelos22 pool )
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Returned yesterday from a week at the Dynastic Hotel with my husband and children 9 and 5.
Our first impression of the hotel was that is had a real family feel to it. The hotel reception and dining area where decorated with a halloween theme. Evening entertainment was really child orientated, great fun entertainment duo :) They and the games and MIni club kept our children amused throughout the holiday BUT on our third evening we noticed a real change in the atmosphere of the bar and this was due to the arrival of a large group of men on a lads hoilday. These where the first of numerous groups of same sex groups looking to have fun in the sun !
They didnt cause our family any real issues other than the odd out burst of foul language and as the evenings got on they left the hotel to enjoy Benidorm's nightlife.
I think that the Hotel should decide who its cliental is as I dont believe the mix of famililies of numerous nationalities and older pleople worked along side the large groups.
Our room was spacious and clean as was the whole hotel.
Food ok, not great but good choice although my kids not so impressed.
Bar and reasturant staff also great with children and always very friendly.
I would return to the hotel with my husband or with friends as the quality of the hotel good in a great location but would not visit as a family again.
Finally 4 star I agree with prior comments must be due to the spa, 3 star is more appropriate I should say !

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms good size but A/C very poor, glad it was Oct/Nov !!!
2 Thank Cousins01
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

As it was my cousins 30th a big venture was required. We opted to head to Benidorm and booked a trip at a reasonable price.

We were surprised at the cost with it being all inclusive also, and were expecting rather basic for the price we paid.

How wrong we could be. The rooms were fantastic much better we could have expected and the hotel itself was lovely.

I was personally on the 18th floor while the rest of the party where on the 10th (due to me booking late) and the only issue that I had with this was the lifts that seemed to take an age to come and go.

As far as the food it was hit and miss. However when you take into consideration the amount of people they cater for and the various different choices you'll soon find something that would suit.

And yes there are plastic cups as various people have continued to point out. But it's for out side in the pool area. Now, if I'm gonna put my sensible head on if a 'glass' was to smash at the pool area I'd probably be a little be wary to go to the pool area. Just saying...!

All in all great hotel and in a great location. Not too far from everything.

Will happily go again. In fact I think me and my cousin are already in the early stages of the second trip.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Marcantg18
kingston upon hull
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed here 28th Oct for a week.....4 adults & 3 children.....huge clean rooms/separate bath & shower, again huge bathroom.All hotel staff were 1st class.Lifts not as bad as they say,food/drinks o.k.Be aware that if you require a cot, as we did, you will be charged 7 euros per night !We were not made aware of this at the time of booking.....when we requested the cot.Overall not a bad stay

2 Thank trevarna
Rotherham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at the Dynastic from 25 Oct to 1 Nov and really enjoyed it here. We were in a room on the 13th floor and the views were brilliant (we were on the opposite side to the pool)The room was very spacious and very clean. Ok so there are some signs of wear and tear and admittedly sometimes we found the lifts were a bit slow but it's hardly going to ruin your holiday is it!

The staff were all very friendly and really interacted well, especially on halloween when they all dressed up in fancy dress! Nothing was too much trouble for them. We had to call reception at one point as the leg broke off one of the beds - within 10 mins someone came and repaired it. A special mention goes to the 2 (I didn't get their names) who did the evening entertainment . There was a mini-disco for the kids every night and our 6 yr old daughter loved every minute of it (even dragged me up dancing one night!). There are also quizzes and live entertainment.

Food - there is enough choice for everyone throughout the day (although we didn't bother with snacks as we were either out or not hungry!). My only complaint is my daughter now expects pancakes with chocolate sauce for breakfast - weetabix just doesn't cut it any more!

The hotel is within walking distance for the bars and beach and there are plenty of shops nearby. There's a bus stop right outside the hotel and if you fancy venturing further afield some of the buses run to Altea and Guadalest

We would definitely stay here again :)

5 Thank ZebedeeJen