Dynastic Hotel
$2,526
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
2,230 results
All reviewsswimming capplenty of choicecaviarthemed nightstoastiesstayed all inclusiveblack puddingcleaned every dayclean towelsall inclusive hotelshort breaksomething for everyonemeal timesevening entertainmentindoor marketgreat holidayfussy eater
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Food 10
Spa 9
Staff 11
Swiiming pool 9
Restaurant 9
We will come back next year !!!
See you IN Dynastic Hotel - Benidorm is fantastic. The best shows in the best city. The best value for money in Spain

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank john G
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with 5 other women from 30 -50 I have read the reviews above and I agree with the lifts taking ages and the pool area being to small for the hotel size the food wasn't the best I've had but there was always something you could eat are rooms were ok a bit small but clean and the air con did work all night it got to cold intact the staff we found in the dining room were quite strict on seating which was annoying reception staff were ok we did not stay for entertainment so cannot comment and we didn't try the alcohol as we was full board and went out this hotel is ok for the 5 days we was there but I wouldn't take my children or stay longer to be honest

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank lola1211
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am staying here right now and feel so angry I have come on here to write a review.
Hotel is ok,food is ok u won't go hungry but you probably won't be looking forward to ur evening meal either. Wifi is good but u have to pay for it.
For 2 days running the maids have not shut our door after it being serviced. We let reception politely know yesterday as it is stiff and realise it could have been done by accident. She noted it down but wasn't nice nor sorry. I said that she should pass it on to a manager as it was very serious she said the note would do.
Today we came back from a full day out at the aqua park and the door yet again was not shut. We were obviously angry and upset for this to happen again with all our valuables in our room for anyone to help themselves to.
We asked to speak to the manager and explained how we felt to him. He also wasn't sympathetic. Once he phoned the relevant people he came to us and said the maid has told me they shut ur door he also had a print out of the access and times to our room showing the maid entering 3 times and not us all day. He also had the cheek to tell us to shut our door properly when we leave our room. He wasn't sorry or sympathetic. We kept saying we believe it to an accident but want it to not happen again. We also offered to show him the door and reasons why it could happen but he refused.
I am very angry and advise u not to stay here anyone could have been waiting in the room for 2 young girls to come back to there room. Or all our nice things could have been gone. The situation was not resolved and basically it is just tough on us. Just wish we could stay in a different hotel for our last 2 nights :(

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank Brooksie4
Reviewed September 24, 2013

24 September 2013. Returned after a 4 day break with friends ( thank goodness it was no longer). Pool was very small and in the shade most of the time. The bar staff were the most miserable people I've ever had the (nearly said pleasure there) to meet. The rooms were less than ok although the cleaners tried to do their best. Rusty taps, a shower that from Psycho, filthy cracks all over the bathroom, patio door didn't lock, food was poor, entertainment dreadful, drinks watered down with cheap plastic cups to make them look even worse. The outdoor seating area was covered in litter, dirty and a concrete jungle and we were bombarded by idiots throwing items from sweets to ice off the balconies to the guests (inmates) below - on complaining to the staff the reply was 'this happens'????. I could go on but it's starting to make me angrier. Keep away. Please keep away!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Eric S
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Tiny pool is in shade most of the day, most of the sun loungers are broken, food is poor, cockroaches in the room, rusty bath, smell of sewage when running the water, entertainment is very poor, the patio door on the balcony didn't lock and was worked on three times by the maintains staff with out success and regularly waited 10 minutes for the lift at busy times that turned up full so I had to wait for the next one. This is a 2 star hotel in a reasonable location and I could have booked a 3 star hotel for half the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool/sea view if you want any sun on the balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple