1,078 results
All reviews great hotel old town yellow brick road pool area quiet location plenty of choice hotel is spotless plenty of sunbeds free safe quiet at night rio park reception staff the dining room staff full board basis relaxing holiday changed every day evening meal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Room tip: Rooms with a pool view get very hot on an afternoon
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we knew we had made a good choice. This hotel is spotlessly clean throughout, reception staff all very friendly and attended to any issues immediately. Quality of food always very good, desserts were amazing too. Special mention to Jackie, inma, Maria, Pepa and Irene too. Would definitely return again! Thank you Castilla

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank annemcc1
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Perfect position, clean rooms, facilities good, free wifi, very helpful Reception. Extra pillows and blankets provided, aircon nice and cold, lots of complimentary shampoos, shower gel and moisturiser. Very pleasant stay. Would definitely book again.

4  Thank ssm19
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

I have just come back from a week's holiday at Hotel Castilla and I couldn't praise it enough - the whole experience was all that I hoped for and more! I have been to 5* hotels before but I can honestly say that I'd never experienced such excellent hospitality and customer care in my whole life: Jackie is extremely helpful, kind and willing to help. As soon as I spoke with her on the phone when making the booking, I knew we'd be in excellent hands and I definitely wasn't disappointed - I was there with my mum and keen to make sure that she had a good holiday and Jackie was extremely helpful in suggesting trips and entertainment. We also decided to stay for an extra night and, because of that, we had to change our transfer arrangements, which wasn't straightforward, but Jackie sorted it all out in a matter of minutes and with a smile. There are many others members of the team who were extremely friendly and made us feel at home: Pilar, Paolo, Irene, Pepa and Maria were all fantastic.
The rooms were spotlessly clean and well equipped, with a fridge and an airer for your swimsuit and beach towels. The pool area was excellent and there was a daily water aerobics class for the guests. Food was excellent too- both my meat loving mum and me, a vegan, had plenty to choose from every morning and evening. The bar has very good prices and you can buy drinks to take away and drink by the pool. The beach and the main promenade with lots of bars and restaurants are within a short walking distance.
We had a truly excellent holiday and would go back in a heartbeat!
If you do choose this hotel, my advice would be to book directly with Servigroup as we got quite a few perks as part of our week's stay that way.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mimi2019
Servigroup, Customer Service at Servigroup Castilla, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Dear Mimi2019,

We would like to thank you all for choosing our hotel. It is a great pleasure for us to know that your stay has been enjoyable and hope that you continue to use our hotel for your lodging needs in the near future.

We look forward to serving you on your next trip.

Kind regards,
Customer Service Department.
Hotel Servigroup Castilla.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

We liked the hotel very much. I have never met such a staff in Spain-attentive and responsive! Don't hesitate, go to this hotel. It is located in a quiet place of Benidorm. The service is really corresponds to 4 and even above the stars. There is a wonderful girl , Mary, who speaks Russian (not Russian). And English is spoken by all and is very clear. All the evenings in the restaurant under some names - there is a sweet evening, there is an Italian , Mexican! The restaurant has one day with different seafood. (We dropped on Wednesday). there were also shrimp and crabs and mussels and even different maluski rectangular. All the food is great -cooked right, not overcooked, not salted. Salt and pepper with olive oil is on your table. Take the room up , we had a view of the pool on the 8th floor. See the sea. And to go to the sea about 15 minutes at a slow pace along the narrow street - in the shadows. To a good beach 2 minutes to the right along the promenade. (there are no stones-plates small, but still unpleasant to swim) To the center of 10 minutes. If you want animation -it is not in the hotel. The prices in the hotel restaurant are very small compared to other hotels. Water-1.10 , beer 1.60 . The room has a free fridge and a free safe. Cleaning is great! I would recommend this hotel to everyone, I was a little lacking in Spanish animation. But here it is not provided. All the fun in the center and at discos. Russian at the hotel for 2 weeks stay we saw only once. Very good stay turned out! thanks again to all the service staff! One Russian channel is. I would go back to this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2019