“You feel like you are in heaven, phenomenal!!”

Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique
Ranked #1 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband & I have just returned from 2 nights at this hotel & have to say it has felt like I had 2 Christmas days, what an experience, nothing is too much trouble for anyone there. On Sunday & Monday the chef cooks 6 small plates & a desert for you for lunch and dinner and it's tasting heaven, your palette will never taste such fabulous food & a rainbow of exquisite tastes, many thanks to the chef! The reception area is always managed by lovely ladies & I'd like to say a huge thanks to Laura for being so helpful & friendly when we asked to look round and throughout our trip. The staff in the restaurant are Amazing, Montse & a young man who's name I never took are brilliant. We would like to thank you all so much for a fab experience, pure luxury minus the 'snobby ness' everyone is down to earth, friendly, they will do anything to make your stay the best and it truly was beautiful. I need to go back now as once you've had this experience you won't want to go anywhere else. The roof top is small, but 2 minutes away is a beach so all the complainers on here 'shut up!' It's a 'boutique'...thanks again everyone, and we will be back x

Room Tip: Room 51 is Perfection
There are newer reviews for Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Yes, the location is perfect and yes, the rooms are lovely with a view to die for. But. I stayed for five nights. The third night I woke up from a dripping sound from the bathroom. It turned out to be a waterleak from somewhere above. I was instructed to evacuate the room as early as possible in the next morning. So I did, at eight a clock I was in the reception asking for my new room. There was no room, the hotel was full. They had to wait for guests to move out and then clean the room. No idea how long time this could take, maybe one o'clock I could move in... So I had to take a looong walk, instead of indulge in my bed, enjoying the view.
After lunch I was given my new room. Yes, it. was a bit larger but it but it was a handicaproom, handels everywhere, no bath tub, a special handicaptoilet etc - it made me feel i was at a hospital, a luxury one but still.
I told the lady in the reception that I was not happy. Instead of accepting this fact, she started to argue with me "Why not? It's the same bed, it's the same tv". And so on. I was not given a new room, sinne the hotel was again "full". Maybe tomorrow, if I insisted. I did. And was given the same kind of room I had the first nights. So - a lot of packing and unpacking, no excuses and no upgrading for the inconviniance.
And - DO concider to change the strange breakfast routine. Now you are given a big personal tray with a lot of nice stuff, bread, bakery, chees, ham etc and then you can order from the meny, egg and bacon and other warm dishes. Since there is so much food, I couldn't eat more then a third at the most. What a waist with the breakfast i had to leave - and not very environment friendly
(although the "snacks" they served for free in the reception during the day, looked very much as leftovers from the breakfast, but I hope I was wrong) . You also had to wait for ages for the things you ordered from the meny. The guests were quite annoyed and in the last morning an english gentleman exploded in front of everyone, complaining about the lack of service and waiting time. So, please, try the buffet style breakfast, much better.
So, for location, view, nice bed and layout and clean - perfect hotel. Attitude (except for the lady working at night and the cleaning ladier - ever so nice!) and breakfast have to be worked on.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank SusanneR913
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have just come back home after spending a week at this wonderful hotel. I have had the most fantastic week in absolute luxury. The Hotel is pristine, and the food superb. The room was stunning, and the only sound I could hear was the lapping of water from the Mediterranean below my window. The staff were excellent, very friendly and attentive, and I will fondly remember them. I have to mention Maeve (the lady on reception) and Blanca (the lady who served in the restaurant), Thank you all so much for making my stay so memorable. We will be back again, if not this November, then very soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jon F
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Sitting in a prime spot, with lots of little places to eat, shop and drink whichever way you turned, the hotel is a classy and restfull place to be in such a busy location. Yes the rooms are compact (think of a cruise ship size) but worth it for the views, cleanliness and staff who went out of their way to speak to you, they never let you go by without a cheery hello. The quality of food was good, breakfast menu a bit limited and repetitive but always good quality food with attentive staff and the bonus little tray of tapas and nibbles at reception never went wrong! The rooms could do with a bit more storage space for all your clothes and shoes, but that would be my only niggle. Yes it is expensive and yes the rooms are petite, but worth it in every other way. We had a sea view room without balcony, but still good as widows open wide right onto the sea. Blissful.

Room Tip: there are rooms very small balconies over the public areas, best go for a sea view room without balc...
3  Thank RugglesScotland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am a uk travel agent who is staying at the hotel now. Mathew 2055 you do not know what you are talking about. I have travelled extensively and found this hotel excellent. Attention to detail is fantastic and the staff cannot do enough for you. The breakfast is perfect and service is well executed. The rest of the meals are........different. But I put this down to my simple pallet and nothing to do with the hotel. The location is perfect. The staff excellent and the arrival and check it rivals that of any Far East country, superb. Before you comment, Matthew 2055 , no the staff did not know that I was a travel Director. If you like attention to detail, this is the hotel for you. X

Room Tip: If you are looking for a romantic break, this is the hotel for you. Excellent.
5  Thank Rita H
DirectorVV, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Rita H,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I'd like to use your opinion as an example of what the main goal of our establishment is, None other than your complete enjoyment and fulfillment of your expectations.

Your kind words about our staff make us really proud and will be directly passed to all of them to congratulate their hard work on making people's holidays the best.

We have intensive audit programmes that help us know the opinion of our customers,
and we will continue to work hard to make your holidays special.

We look forward to welcome you back in a close future.

King regards

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The place is so so beautiful. Luxury and hospitality. The food is just amazing and a special one to the staff ....!!!! The suite are so nice with a nice bath. The spa area is calm and relaxing. It's a wonderful place for a honey moon. This blue sea can make you fall on love again and again

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Dinouchette

Dear Dinoucheyye,

Thank you very much for your kind words of our staff. We are proud to read this opinion to know that all our hard work is achieving our main goal wich is your satisfaction and enjoyment.
I can assure you that all of them, me included, look forward to welcome you and your party, back in a near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed several nights at this boutique hotel in Benidorm. Overall, we had a good time. Staff was helpful and overall friendly even if sometimes the service was clumsy.

Our room, a big suite, was nice and had impressive views into the sea. However, for the prices paid, one would expect a bigger room.

The breakfast was disastrous considering the prices of the hotel. The hotel offers a breakfast a la carte that simply does not work. One has to keep asking everything (including coffee, water, etc) to a waiter that takes long to deliver (e.g., too many tables to attend). More than once the waiters forgot to brig coffee etc, and at some point we just gave up. One of the waiters was not particularly friendly. One had the impression that guests from Russia and similar countries received a much better service.

The halls of the hotel are not airconditioned and its carpets and floors are dirty.

The spa is nice, but one had to wait to use the steam room, etc.

In short, quality and price simply do not match.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mathew2055
DirectorVV, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Mathew2055,

We always receive comments in a positive direction, and try to monitor these comments to manage improvementes in our services to match all of our guests expectations. Sometimes we make mistakes but in order to improve we need to be reminded of them.

As you already know is a hotel boutique. It means we do not have excessively large spaces. So the next time we recommend our Presidencial Suite. It is one of our larger rooms, which have a sitting room and a small balcony.

In Magic Costablanca and Hotel Villa venecia we work hard to be better day by day and to always accomplish your satisfaction and enjoyment.

We look forward to your next visit to be able to surprise you with a complete magnificent stay.

Kind regards