“WOW BEST HOTEL WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN WORLD WIDE!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique

Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique
Ranked #1 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“WOW BEST HOTEL WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN WORLD WIDE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

This really is a well kept secret and at 62 I have travelled the world on business and stayed in many, some with much higher rating than this, but all I can say is that from the time you arrive to the time their own limo takes you back you feel that you have been a guest in someone's home. Ainoa Lloret the manager runs a tight ship and ALL her staff with no exceptions work exceptionally hard to ensure that your every need is catered for. My husband and I arrived totally exhaused (we have our own business which is why we understand the work Ainoa puts into managing her beautiful hotel) but within hours we were detuning and chilling out.

I arrived with a kidney infection, but they got me an english speaking Doctor in half an hour, he gave me excellent treatment and I was good to go quicker than when I have had these things back home!! While I was room bound the Maitre Dee Tito made sure that trays of food were sent up to me as I am a Diabetic and he knew I had to eat regularly. When I did make it to the dining room (which I suggest you do check out the food is to dye for) I gave Tito the list the Doctor had given me that I could only eat - "no problem" he said and went to talk to the chief who managed to go 'off menu' and create a delicious three course meal just for me!.

The rooms are wonderful, we did not have a balcony but next time we go (and we most certainly will go and soon )- we will reserve a balcony, but our room was more than adequate, the bed was wonderful as good as the one we have at home and we bought that mattress from Harrods priced £2000.00, you are given a choice of pillows soft medium and hard!! Don't bother to pack toiletries they are all provided (good quality too) they even provide toothbrushes, shaver, hairdryer,bathrobes and slippers!

I mentioned that there was not an umberella on the roof sun terrace, and guess what Ainoa produced one within the hour! What ever you request they RUN to provide it with a smile and nothing is too much trouble. My advice is to do yourself a favour and go soon to this well kept secret hotel it is Heaven on earth.

Jane and Leslie Turner Birmingham UK

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank jane t
DirectorVV, Gerente at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear "jane t"

Thank you very much for this great comment, it is wonderful to hear that our customers have enjoyed The Villa Venecia Gourmet Boutique Hotel so much.

Our main goal is that our customers, enjoy and relax during their stay at our property, and whenever we see comments like this we feel that we have accomplished it.

We really look forward to see you back soon and we will definetly work hard to make you feel like at home, and once again surprise you.

Ainoa Lloret

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one week from 9/9/12 what can I say from the moment you check in and are greeted with a glass of champagne to the time to leave this hotel is an oasis of calm situated on the cliffs overlooking the sea in the old town. Excellent location, beautiful decor first class service. We stayed in a junior suite which was spacious tasteful decor the most amazingly comfortable bed and wonderful shower and bathing facilities. Everything was first class, the downside was no pool or private beach so we had to add on the cost of hiring sunbeds, but the hotel was on the beach. Would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: I believe the rooms were small but if you select a junior suite as we did, it was very spacious and...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sheelagh D
DirectorVV, Gerente at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Dear "Sheelag"

Thank you very much for this great comment, it is wonderful to hear that our customers are enjoying The Villa Venecia Gourmet Boutique Hotel so much.

Our main goal is for you, our customer, to enjoy and relax during their stay at our property, and whenever we see comments like this we feel that we have accomplished it.

We will keep putting our efforts on delivering the service quality you deserve and look forward to your next visit and hope it will be better than the first.

It is our pleasure to advise we will have iphones in all of our rooms, this way our guests will be able to enjoy more than 40 apps we will prepare for you.

Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Probably the best european hotel we have stopped in.The next two in Manchester and Paris were somewhat of a letdown after here.The only thing i didn,t like was the rooftop sunbed area. It could do with a shady bit to sit out of the direct sunshine.but then that is my preference .I would like to thank the staff for a very enjoyable week.

Room Tip: We were given the 5th floor suite on our last night .What a good view, not that the rooms overlookin...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Chrism8956
DirectorVV, Gerente at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear "Chris"

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My sister (who will no doubt review this Hotel herself) and I decided to book a four day visit to Benidorm to get some last minute sun. We read such good reviews on here and decided to go ahead and book.
Everything about this Hotel is fabulous. From arrival, we were greeted with Champagne and upgraded to a Deluxe Junior Suite. I remember commenting to my sister after a couple of hours that Laura on the Reception desk had done more for us since we arrived than most other Reception staff have before. Laura pointed out where to visit for food, entertainment etc and even asked if we wanted our minibar personalising?! (take out the soft drinks and fill with Gin!)
There is a nice Hotel lobby with comfortable chairs overlooking Levante beach and this leads into the Bar which also boasts a pleasant atmosphere. Villa Venecia have an outdoor Terrace area which is a great position to see what is going on in the square behind you and listening to the waves crash along the rocks whilst sipping a Mojito, well, just divine.
Now...the room (cue drum roll!)
I have never stayed in a room quite like this. Granted it was a Suite but it boasted such impressive views of the beach that you really do wake up and open your eyes to clear blue sky.
We had a balcony, a lovely mattress (which they will change for you to one more suited if you desire!), a separate living area, two big widescreen TVs, a whirlpool bath, a separate shower and alot of square footage. The room even had two air conditioning monitors. My sister and I were speechless at the size and how beautiful it all looked.
We spent most of our time on the 5th floor enjoying the sunshine. The top floor does only have 2 sunbeds however it seemed that most of the guests (who we didn't see much of) hadn't visited the pool/sun area as hardly anyone came. It was lovely to order a bottle of Spanish Cava and Water without having to leave the area. It was lovely and refreshing to jump into the pool also.
Breakfast was also splendid. A large selection of pastries and meats to choose from, as well as being able to order sandwiches, pancakes and omlettes made fresh.
There are so many things which I am forgetting to tell you about (which is bugging me!) but just believe me when I say how lovely this Hotel and the Staff are.
Thanks to Laura, Ainoa, Tania, Eduardo and Victor especially. You made our holiday extremely welcoming and we hope to see you again very soon.
I was in two minds whether to review Villa Venecia because we want to keep this stunning Hotel all to ourselves and there is a high chance I will take my Partner here in April!
If I could award 6 stars I would do.
Please hit like if you found my review helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
11 Thank btsmith_uk
DirectorVV, Gerente at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, October 2, 2012

We will keep putting our efforts on delivering the service quality you deserve and look forward to your next visit with your partner, if we may, we would like to suggest our romantic escape, we firmly believe you'll love it.

leeds UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed here after being upgraded from one of the groups other hotels in Benidorm. How lucky! Fantastic hotel in the best location in Benidorm and the staff were all amazing.
We were a little worried that it may be noisy because of the location, but once in the rooms all you could hear was the gentle lapping of the sea. The food was all excellent and the searvice was fantastic - highly recommended

Room Tip: all rooms have a fantastic sea view
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Mark D
DirectorVV, Gerente at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Guests,

Our main goal is for you, our customer to enjoy and relax during the stay at our property, and whenever we see comments like this we feel that we have accomplished it.

We will keep putting our efforts on delivering the service quality you deserve and look forward to your next visit and hope it will be unforgettable.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

No complaints at all but maybe a couple of criticisms. The rooms are quite small for the price . I paid this week €1900 for bed and breakfast for 7 nights. My only other criticism is that the hotel badly needs a swimming pool for its guests. With temperatures reaching 35c a pool Is a must especially as the hotel is claiming to be 5 star. There is a jacuzzi type pool on the roof which is really not suitable for more than 3/4 people . 4 star hotels locally all have decent size swimming pools. Having said that the hotel is probably the best hotel in the immediate area.

• Stayed July 2012