I am just writing this review as we returned from here on the 13th July.
For anyone who hasn't been to Benidorm before imagine Blackpool with Heat.
The Ambassador Playa is a nice hotel, from what I am told one of the better ones in Benidorm.
The rooms are kept clean and are big enough for 3 people.
We were allocated the 5th floor (even though I emailed them asking for a low floor, so don't waste your time emailing).
The restaurant is quite small for the size of the hotel and everywhere you turned you felt like you was going to bump into somebody, however the food was very nice although slightly bland and a touch repetitive though ok for a week was also very British from Steak Pies to Onion Rings, to Roast Beef & Yorkshire Puds.
The entertainment at night was also 1st class 3 shows every night starting from around 8-30 - 12pm, we saw Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Bee Gees & the Carpenters.
My biggest gripe is that all the people in the hotel were English, yet at 8.30 am they all turned into Stereotypical Germans running round the pool to get a sunbed, to be honest they were pathetic queuing from 8.15 all the way around reception, even though signs are clearly in place that sunbeds are NOT to be reserved.
All in all a good hotel, good food and very good entertainment.
For those who are going Enjoy and don't forget to Queue at 8.15 or you won't get a bed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambassador Playa I & II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Playa i And Ii
- Ambassador Hotel Benidorm
- Ambassador Benidorm Hotel
- Hotel Ambassador Benidorm
- Ambassador Playa Benidorm
- Ambassador Playa Hotel Benidorm