Alpha Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Melia Villaitana(Benidorm)
Hotel Helios Benidorm(Benidorm)
$83
$104
  • Pool
All reviewswooky hollowair contommys barirish barmanpool areaself cateringbasic apartmentgreat apartmentslarge balconypay depositpubs and clubson arrivalbar stafften minute walkcheap holidaywould stay againan ideal location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2010

take no notice of the bad reveiws, dont no what some people want these days probs there money back, beleive me hotel great very large rooms & balcanys. good veiws good pool, and great bar with great food proper english. why stroll around to save 50 cence its all on the door step. always room around the pool not like sardines like some hotels , hotel in ideal spot for every thing. what more can i say but well be back. stayed in lots of hotels in benidorm, but this one ticks our boxs,

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank jill196711
Reviewed June 25, 2010

A weeks girly holiday with friends and family. Was nice and clean when we arrived, no change of towels or cleaned for the rest of the week though. Food was great and very reasonable. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Very central for beach and night life. Booked again for November 2010 and also May 2011. Not recommended for children as it is noisy late at night and can be rowdy by the pool during the day. If its a cheap holiday and central location your looking for this is the place to book.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank sunseaker056
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We went to Alpha Apartments for a week to celebrate my 30th Birthday. This is my 2nd trip to the Alpha apartments in Benidorm and once again they were superb. clean, comfortable and GREAT value for money. We had a broken Oven and once reported it was fixed within 5 minutes. The staff at the apartments bent over backwards to help us and were SO friendly. We will be visiting again next year!

I also need to comment on the service recieved from Alpha Rooms. It was TERRIBLE! I have never recieved such BAD customer service. I have worked in hotels for many years and this company have NO IDEA about hospitality! I paid the company to send out printed copies of vouchers etc. they happily took my money but needed reminding 4 times before this was done. If you phone them it takes 30 minutes for them to answer the phone, ON A PREMIUM RATE NUMBER and then you get palmed off with a different answer each time. I asked them to find out how much the deposit was when we get to the apartments as it changes each season. One advisor said she would find out and email me (which never happened) the next advisor said that they would ring them (which never happened) then the next advisor said that there was no way they could do it.... they never offered me a solution to this problem. I asked for a manager to call me WHICH never happened. This company are a DISGRACE and should not be trading!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lick_the_lid
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Excellent place to stay, basic but just what you need, large balcony is fab; helpful and friendly staff, pc's in the lobby and pool table and some games, bar and meals available,also snacks. lots of amenities near by, these apartments are quite central to all bars and shops etc, and short walk to the beach, will definitely go back here, loved it!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank angell173
Reviewed January 3, 2010

This hotel for us was a catastrophe. the safety here is very uncomfortable due to reasons: the glass aint shatter proof, the layout of the bedrooms there ain't enough room and also in the bedrooms the room'sas they are very dirty as we saw quite a few cockroaches and they didn't change the bedding. When we was on holiday our youngest son fell through the patio window his left leg was badly cut open with 76 staples and stitches external and internal and 15 in his right leg staples and stitches. We took pictures of the cuts as well if you would like to see please leave comments. The best part of our holiday with the wheelchair was the bar wooky hollow 2 as all the staff were very helpful and kind the hospital workers where very good with him I WOULD NEVER GO TO ALPHA APARTMENTS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family