“Excellent!”

St James Tavern
Ranked #146 of 845 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: St James Tavern is the FIRST AND LAST BRITISH BAR situated on carrer de finestrat Benidorm. We are very close to Hotels Plazza,Victoria,Royal,Princess,and Posseidon also very close by are Primavera Park and La Era Park apartments. We are a small friendly Bar/Cafe seating 48 with comfortable surroundings and friendly atmosphere.Our aim is to please and offer delicious freshly cooked food British breakfasts using British products from 10am,snacks and main meals till late including Fresh Cod Chips and Mushy peas eat in or take away.We are the only bar in the area to offer FRESH COD. We now have full sports coverage showing all main stream football matches.We now have Free WIFI. Normal bar prices and good measures so get yourselves down have a great time and we look forward to seeing you all soon
Stotfold, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I visited after a recommendation from another holiday maker. We were not disappointed! Friendly and great value for money! We ended up in there everyday at some point! Thanks guys for a great experience. Hope to return!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank chezbubb

London, United Kingdom
“A great place for breakfast.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I only visited this venue on the last day of my holiday where I enjoyed a good sized, well cooked English breakfast.
In some respects I wish that I had discovered this venue earlier in my holiday.

The staff are very friendly and attentive, well worth a visit.

Visited May 2013
“Cosiness”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

St.James Tavern was one of the cosiest and down to earth little pubs I visited this week in Benidorm. Very friendly service, proper english cuisine, especially their dinner menu is a winner. Kitchen is open til late. The occasional loud geordie assembly at the tables, but I guess it adds to the charm.

• Visited May 2013
Tees Valley
“Tasty meals”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Just back from Benidorm and enjoyed a few evening visits for drinks and a lunchtime meal in St. James Tavern.

Very tasty food, quickly prepared though a little more pricey than some places. But worth it.

And Colin does a cracking hot Lamumba with whipped cream! Didn't try the Sunday lunches but they look very nice indeed and the kitchen is open till late. Good place to catch the soaps too!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank julesTeesValley
Saffron Walden England
“Top Bar Top People”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were so pleased we found " St James Tavern" on our second day in Benidorm we didn't look for anywhere else no point I dont think it could be beaten, The Two Lads and the lovely lady were always pleased to see you and you were made to feel at home. The food was top draw I would say unbeatable. Please give them a visit I know that will be pleasantly suprised. I bet I won't get my medim breakfast in the morning and if er indoors want's her tommatoes on toast she will have to do them herself.... we will be back in May Can't wait Dick & Dawn

• Visited February 2013