“Bar Domino”

Bar Domino Benidorm
Ranked #69 of 890 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: British, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Domino was established in 2002. Del and Gareth, from the Princess of Wales in Bristol have grown this in to one of the busiest and most succesful British bars in the Old Town Of Benidorm. Serving food Daily from 10am until 4.30pm. We are open at night 9pm until 2am (Drinks only)
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have known Del & Gareth for many many years. Whenever we are over we always make sure we visit Domino's on a daily basis!!! The friendly and relaxed atmosphere not forgetting the 'banter' only adds to making our holiday, nothing is too much trouble for them. Food (prepared and excellently presented by the one and only Andy), drink, free wif-fi, pool table what more do you want.We would highly recommend Bar Domino once discovered you will want to go back again and again and again............

Chefette_Andy, Chefette at Bar Domino Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us, we appreciate it very much and hope to see you here again soon. Regards Andy x

There are newer reviews for Bar Domino Benidorm

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have visit the bar numerous times over the last few years, normally for breakfast or lunch, the menu is extremely extensive and caters for everyone's needs. The staff are very friendly and always make time to chat with their customers. Definitely value for money and I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've been to Benidorm many times and found it very hard to find a place that can present me with good Nosh! Until of course I happened to be passing by Bar Domino and decided to call in and have Lunch.. What more can I say a Great service all round and an extensive selection on the menu. I was well Pleased!! and have been frequenting on a regular basis during my visits there. Oh I almost forgot to mention that they also have Internet Access, Pool Tables, Darts etc for the kids.. Try it out you will not be disappointed. Yes they do sell Beer etc.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed March 31, 2013

very welcoming bar, staff lovely and Del especially very helpful in all aspects of your holiday.
soup deal excelent value and very good. have been to Benidorm for over 20years and only visited bar Domino last visit but when found visited every day and certainly next time.
Scones also very good

Chefette_Andy, Chefette at Bar Domino Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

So kind of you to post a review, thanks ever so much and we hope to see you soon. x

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Having known Del and Gareth for many years (more than any of may care to remember), I thought I had better add my review following our last visit. Having used the bar for many years for drinks, my partner and I had never eaten there until this last trip. We chose a Breakfast from the extensive menu. This was perfectly cooked and presented beautifully by Andy (The "Chefette"). All the ingredients tasted great and it was great value for money as well. Anybody visiing Benidorm should seek Bar Domino out and try their food. Thanks Del, Gareth and Andy for making us welcome during our stay and for setting us up with such good food for our journey home. See you all on the next ttip. Mark and Paul.

So kind of you to post a review boys, I have finally worked out how to reply on here. I never realised this was the first time you had eaten here, very touched that all was good and I remember
the compliment you told me after you had eaten too. Once again thanks boys and see you soon. P.S. I have found the drumsticks xx