“Restaurant closed in 2012”
Review of Akropolis - CLOSED

Akropolis
Cuisines: Greek
Benidorm, Spain
“Restaurant closed in 2012”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was our favorite restaurant in Benidorm. We visited it many times during the last couple of years. Unfortunately, they closed down in October 2012. Now there is an other - non Greek - restaruant over there. We did not go there.

Visited July 2013

worcestershire
“ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOUR MEAL !”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

The least enjoyable dining experience of my holiday in Benidorm. Dined here on 21st July in the evening. Akropolis was the only greek restaurant we could find in Benidorm, & is situated right opposite the outdoor market site. Our starters took approx 30 mins to arrive, but the food was ok. Our main course then took another 35-40 mins to arrive. We didn,t order anything out of the ordinary, heavens knows how long it would take if we did ! Again the food was ok,but nothing particularly mind blowing. Although I ordered rice with my meatballs & it came with chips,but we had waited so long I didn,t send it back just in case. The restaurant wasn,t particularly busy,I only counted about 6-7 tables.How long it takes when their busy I dread to think. I won,t be eating here again.

• Visited July 2011